*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702592-Worth-the-Wait
by Kraven
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1702592
Teasing and sex.. what could be more fun?
I really do love my girlfriend. We’ve only been going out for a few months, but we just seem to fit so seamlessly. It’s scary. We are curious and like to push the edges of what we’ve done before. Take the other night for example.

She works late on Tuesdays and doesn’t get home until around 10pm. I work early on Wednesdays and am usually in bed by the time she gets home. At fist she hated this because she didn’t want to wake me up, but I assured her that once I’m asleep a tornado could tear the house apart and I wouldn’t notice.

On this particular Tuesday night I was sound asleep when she came home. I’ve no idea what time it was but she woke me up by nuzzling my neck, nipping at my ear and whispering my name. It was a very pleasant way to wake up. I started to move, to hold her, but she shhh’d me and told me to stay still. She didn’t want me to move an inch. Groggy from being awakened from a deep sleep I smiled and said of course.

Her hands trailed up and down my bare chest, her nails lightly scratching. She whispered softly in my ear about her day. She went into detail about every little thing. I nodded and murred from time to time, not really hearing her words. My thoughts focused on her fingers, her nails. They would circle around my chest, lightly glide over my nipples. I love to have mine tweaked and played with. Then her hand would circle down to my belly and trail along the edge of my boxers.

Truth be told, she could have been whispering damn near anything to me and I wouldn’t have noticed. I’m like that when I wake up, not really awake until I get some caffeine in my system. It was such a wondrous feeling, hearing her voice and feeling her hand. I just felt like a big fat cat getting pampered, so I purred. She giggled and kissed me, saying how much she loved to hear me make that sound. Her hand strayed over the edge of my boxers. Her fingers traced the edges of my hardness. She kissed me again and said how she liked that too.

I purred again as her fingers teased my cock. I nestled my head against hers and raised my hand to stroke her face. My fingers brushed over her lips and she sucked them into her mouth. Her teeth bit them softly and then her tongue pushed them out. She chided me for moving. I smiled in reply. A finger of hers slipped inside the flap of my boxers and softly stroked me. We laid in silence for a while, I had the growing feeling she wanted to ask something.

Finally she asked, “Babe, I was thinking about this all day, coming home, finding you asleep and waking you up. I’ve had some very naughty thoughts. Do you want me to tell you or..just do them?”

I pondered for a few seconds, trying to decide which I’d like more...her hands teasing me as she told me what she wanted or actually experiencing what she wanted. I knew it was late and I had to be up early for five, so I opted for the experience.

She kissed my forehead and whispered, “Good boy. First, one rule: you can’t move. I want you to enjoy this and not lift a finger. So put your hands over your head and keep them there.” Her voice trailed off and then she added, “If you don’t think you can do it alone...I could tie them to the headboard...”

We had played around with my tying her up, but never her tying me. I could tell by her voice that she wanted to, that it had been part of her lustful thoughts throughout the day. Even though it was nearly pitch black in the room, I thought I could see her smile as I reply, “I don’t think I’ll be able to control myself, you’d best tie me.”

She confirmed my thoughts by not even leaving the bed. Whatever she was going to use to tie me up she had brought with her. Left hand then right hand, she guided them to the headboard. Fumbling only a little in the dark, she tied them out of reach of each other. Her nails ran down my bare arms and she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Playfully she pulled at my hardening nipples, pinching and twisting them. I groaned against her lips, any left over drowsiness now long gone. We kissed and kissed.

My hands pulled against her knots, but she had tied me well. Her hands left my hard and semi-aching nipples, nails raking down my belly. She broke the kiss and pulled my boxers down. I started to speak, but she shushed me and told me to enjoy. Naked on the bed, with my hands tied...how could I argue?

I moaned as her tongue flicked over the head of my cock. Her fingers cupped my balls and squeezed them softly. It seemed forever that she teased me like this. Licking here and there, all over my cock, balls and inner thighs. Sometimes she would stroke me or blow cool air on my head. Any time I tried to speak she would shush me and tell me to be a good boy.

She started to stroke me faster, her voice was soft and full of sex, “Do you know what I want baby?”

“Yes, I think...”

“Tell me.”

“You want me to come?” hopefulness in my voice, “You’re driving me insane.”

“Is that what you want, to come? Now?”

“MMm...god you’re killing me. I want come. You’re teasing...”

“But do you want to now? I could suck you’re cock into my mouth and suck you dry right now. I bet you’d come in seconds.” Her hand still stroking me, not fast enough to make me come, but close.

“Oh god, yes I would. I’d come in seconds. What do you want?”

There was a pause and her thumb circled over the head of my nearly throbbing cock, “Mmm, that’s what I wanted. Get your cock all sticky with pre-come. I love it when you leak it.”

I felt her lips press against my head, kissing it. Then they parted and sucked just the head inside. Her tongue swirled devilishly around and around. I lost my breath and jerked my hips towards her face. Her arms strained against the knots. I’ve never wanted to touch her so badly in my life. I’ve never wanted her to understand how much she turns me on and how happy I am that we are together.

With a pop, my cock was out of her mouth. My hips jerked towards her face again and again, wanting more contact, wanting to come so bad. I mumbled begging words to her to let me come. She didn’t reply but kissed her way up my body, leaving my aching cock alone. Laid herself on top of me, her face on my chest, my cock sandwiched between her belly and myself. Her fingers ran over my lips and I licked them inbetween telling her how much I loved her.

“Babe, I told you not to talk. I guess that’s rule number two. If you can’t follow directions, then you can’t get any rewards. I love to hear you say those things, I do. But I want you to follow directions too. Nod your head if you’ll be a good boy.”

My breathing quite a bit faster than it was when this evening started, I nodded. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and rolled off me. I wanted to beg her to come back, but said nothing and was glad I didn’t. She wasn’t gone, just repositioning herself. Straddling my hips, she held my rock hard cock up and slide it’s saliva slicked head along the length of her pussy.

“Now, be a good boy...not a sound babe, you promised.”

I bit my lip as she rocked her hips, her pussy to my cock. She teased her clit with it and giggled as I lifted my hips, trying to slide inside her. Her breathing and moaning picked up and I wondered if she was going to come just from the rubbing. I wished it was lighter and I could see more than just an outline of her body. She cooed as she guided the head of my cock inside her. With a deep and primal sounding groan she slide down my shaft and fully sat upon me.

“Wow, I love the way you feel inside me. Don’t come babe, not yet. Be a good boy. Speak if you’re gonna come. You can tell me that, that’s all...” Her voice trailed off as she rocked herself on my cock, grinding her pussy against me.

My own breathing was getting deep, panting. I could feel the tingling in my balls that I was getting near coming. My hips thrust up, making her ‘oh’ and rock her self faster on me. She leaned forward her face right in front of mine. She pressed her hips to mine, not lifting up and down, but just grinding our hips together. We kissed and panted, her breasts pressed against my chest.

“All damn day babe, all day I thought ‘bout this. Don’t come babe, not yet...I got a surprise for you, be a good boy. I'm so fucking close. Tell me you won’t come. Tell me you’ll be a good boy.”

“I want to, you’re so hot, so wet. I’m so close. I don’t know...I don’t know if I can stop myself. I’m trying. You just got me so hot and feel so good..”

“No, no...don’t come. Not yet. Wait babe, wait for me. Please. Tell me you won’t. Promise me. Don’t move babe. Lay still. Just let me...rock. No hips, no fucking.”

I groaned with a mix of lust and misery at her wanting me to lay still. I was so damn worked up hearing her talk like this, the whole evening. I forced myself to lay still knowing that if she had slide her hips up and down my cock even once I’d have lost it. I knew she’d have something wonderful in store for me if I was good and I really didn’t want to disappoint her. I thought about anything but sex. Anything but her and how she had gotten me into this state of hormonal overdrive. I don’t know why, but thinking about games like chess, replaying games in my head, works best. Trying to remember the moves and why one move would turn out to be good or bad.

Not all sure if this distraction would work tonight I replied, “I’ll try. I love you. I won’t come. I’ll try not to come. I promise I’ll try...”

She buried her head against my neck and whimpered over and over for me not to come. Her hips ground against me, grinding her clit into me. Moments later she froze, her body went rigid and I heard a tiny, soft “Oh god.” It was all I could do not to come right then as her pussy clenched my cock. I’ve no idea how I didn’t. I just focused on my promise and some freaking game of chess. I’ve never felt my balls feel so full or ache so badly to come.

Her breath was hot against my ear, “Such a good boy. Oh god, that was great. My legs won’t stop shaking. Such a good boy.”

To my surprise she slide off me and snuggled up next to me, much like the night had started. Her hand was traced circles on my chest and belly. She whispered to me how she had wanted that all day. How she had almost gone to the bathroom to masturbate it had been such a strong fantasy for her, riding me and coming, but me not. Now and then her hand would stroke my twitching pussy juice soaked cock and she would tell me I was a good boy.

“Babe, will you make me a promise?”

“Anything, just stroke me faster. I want to come, you’ve got me so hot. So horny. I love you.”

“I only want you to come with me.” Her hand stroked me slowly, very slowly.

“Huh? I’m only with you, no on else. I don’t want anyone else.”

“Promise me only I can make you come.” Her hand stroked a little faster.

“Of course, I don’t want anyone else.”

“Say it.”

“You’re the only person I want to make me come.”

She kissed me and stroked me faster, “Do you want to come now?”

In the dark I grinned at her, “Hell yes!”

“Promise me again, only I can make you come. No one, nothing else.”

I could feel the starting of my orgasm and groaned, “Please don’t stop. I’m so close. Only you honey, only you can make me come. No one else, nothing else. Please, so close...”

Her hand stopped and I moaned in agony. My cock twitched and my hips jerked, but I just couldn’t get over the edge. She cooed in my ear, “You promised no one can make you come, right baby? That means not even you, right?”

At this point I would have told her she could cut off a finger if she’d just let me finish, “Yes, please I need to come.”

“Say it, no masturbating”

“Yes, no masturbating, just you. Only you. Please...anything please..”

“Do you mean it darling? Think you can do it? What if I untied you now? Could you resist? Would you break your promise? I know how much your word means to you.”

“You said I could come..I was a good boy. You said...”

“Shhhh, you will, but I didn’t say when. You promised only me. It’s late, you have to get up for work in a few hours. I’m going to untie you and remember your promise. If you can make it till the end of work without coming I’ll let you pick how, anyway you want. If you do masturbate, I know. You should be all wound up like a 2 year old on pixie sticks. Probably rip my clothes off when you see me. If you come, I’ll know. Think how good it will be after work. Think all day about how, it’s your choice. Sleep tight.”


© Copyright 2010 Kraven (kraven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702592-Worth-the-Wait