*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702805-completeness
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #1702805
this is a love story and being a complete person by falling in love
for all is great, for all is within you



another ordinary day for iliya, waking up early, going to school, socializing with her peers. as she woke up she put a big grin in her face, she is the beloved and only child of the de Valence family, they are one of the richest people in town, known to own one of he exclusive school, and has a hospital over 10 branches across the east side, with an enterprise. they have lived up to their reputations as a noble family. she began preparing for the day her maid knock and appeared before her "good morning lady iliya your father and mother are expecting you to join them for breakfast" "oh, I'll be there, thank you nanny" as she goes down to the dinning area there she was greeted by all their maids, "good morning father" happily greeted her father "good morning dear, i know this is quite unusual but me and your mother are going for a business trip and will be back in less than a month" "is that so..." "don't worry we have contact the best party organizers in town for your birthday party, its a pity though we cant attend your event but well send you anything you want" disappointingly saying "there nothing in particular that i want... well have a safe trip" "don't be so sad darling we really need to go there, we are expected to be there" "your fathers right iliya, we'll make it up to you as soon as we get back"... hiding her sadness "okay.. thanks... have a safe trip" "now now dear cheer up! well be going now ciao for now iliya" "yes father"

left alone in the dinning table while tears were about to fall from her eyes she murmured to herself "i wish i could be someone important too".

she has arrived to her university through her Mercedes Benz the door was opened by her butler and escorted her out of the car, people around the quadrangle seems so amazed by her perplexed beauty, she has a long black silky hair, a hazelnut eyes, red lips, soft and white as a snow skin, and has an ultimately slim body. while entering the building she walks so gracious and keep her eyes on the horizon. some people says that she is like a work of art a true beauty and a noble person. she is like an enchantress and a true princess, everything she had and everything she wants she owns... there at the hallway she meet up with Chriszence Stuart her best friend and her fiance Marcus Belleme hey are both ravishing looking people and has the aura of an upper class person. Chiszence who came from the stuart family who owns all the vineyard in their town and mostly in Italy. while Marcus Belleme who is the 2nd son of the Belleme empire who owns all the land in he west side and owns the Belleme enterprise, most renown enterprise in the world, his father alexander bellame and edward de Valance were not just friends but also business partners so they make an arrangement to wed their children so that the De Valance and the Bellame enterprise will dominate the whole world.

"Iliya, how are you?? we are just here waitiing for you.. Marcus is really anxiuos to see you!" Chiriszence said.

"Yes its true Iliya, iI've heard of father that your parents has to go abroad for a business" Marcus added

"news really travels fast isnt it?" Iliya commented.

"Dont worry I'll be here for you I am your fiance"

"thanks marcus... but i am really fine"

"okay.. dear"

"now lets go to class"

Iliya doesn't really like Marcus she is forced to love her because of her family circumstance, she only thinks of him as a friend..

after class she is pick up by her chauffeur to go to the party organizers, her birthday is already in three days and hey all agree that it will only be spent by her and her parents but since her parents are out of town they got a party organizers so that she will not be alone on her birthday..

"i only wanted it to be a simple party. not to much fancy" as she told the organizer.

"oh my! lady it is not possible as ordered by your parents it should be grand, since your a De Valance child"

"what more can i do... " sigh...

the evening has finally arrived, her party was sure was really really grand...it is attended by the prominent people in the east side, it doesn't really seems like a birthday a party but a social gathering for business. she is more stress and sad as ever.

"lady look your prince has arrived" nanny is referring to Marcus

marcus has arrived with some people

"Iliya I would like you to meet Sr. Izrael Von Mont, he owns the land in the far side and is willing to negotiate it with the Belleme enterprise"

"how do you do Sr. I hope your having a great time"

"thank you my dear, so your the famous daugther of the De Valance, with your family's richest anyone will be delighted to be the bride of their family"

Iliya's suprised and felt a little bit offend "is that so, for now excuse me i still have alot of guest to greet" smiling like nothing she doesn't get offended

the party turned out as she expected it has become a social gathering for business and politics, she could not hear them greeting her happy birthday but all she hears are all about there business as if she became invinsible and no one seems to care for her
© Copyright 2010 cuddlelove (cuddleskie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702805-completeness