*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704067-Magic-world
Rated: E · Novel · Teen · #1704067
VAMPIRE'S WERE WOLF'S PLEASE READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magic world



genna syrovy

























Contents

1. Missing                                    Pg.2                                               

2.The Phone Call                          Pg.3









































Pg. 1          Introduction



Hi my name is Bree Sara Tanner im just going to tell you no adult’s know about us and not even our parents it’s a secret we are allowed to tell some people like children or teens as long as they won’t tell. I’m 13 year’s old im a human I have powers and I can do a few thing with my them but you well find out later on. My birthday is September 30th. My mom’s name is Anna Tanner. My friend rose white she’s a vampire she is 9 years old. Her birthday is May 10th. She can turn human. Rose’s mom’s name is Laura white. My friend Michaela bell she’s a werewolf and a fairy she is 11 year’s old. Her birthday is in October. Michaela’s mom name is Melissa bell. My friend Sky Eliot is a night world vampire she is 10 year’s old and her sister’s name is Jade Eliot. Jade and sky’s mom’s name is Sheryl Eliot. She is a witch. Jade and Sky’s friend madie is half mermaid half vampire. My friend Alanna McNeil is 15 years old she used to be a vampire now she’s a human and part elf. She doesn’t believe me now she thinks im crazy a little bit. Her mom Kim McNeil can be mean at time’s but is also nice too. Alanna’s cousin is named trek maple is a great big blob. He is 8 years old and he can turn into anything but a vampire and a werewolf. Finally there’s Gabby Mason she is a witch. She is 12 years old.

Pg.2

1.Missing

Bree! Yes mom what is it? Bree we have to go to the store. But mom I want to go hang out with rose. You can after I get home from the store. Yes mom I mumble. Bye mom. Bye sweetie. Two hours passed then she pulled up in the driveway. I unlocked the door. Bye going to hang at the park with rose I smiled. OK she answered. I grabbed my keys and ran as fast as I could. When I got bye her second floor balcony. “Rose”! I yelled she came out. Yes she answered what do you want. Michaela’s moving tomorrow it will be her last day here lets go hang with her OK. All right she answered. Her and me hanged out with Michaela and rose had bang out her black and white werewolf pup. A few Minutes later Alanna came out “Hi” she had yelled. “Hi” I yelled back. A little wile later gabby’s sister came and said she had been missing since 12:30 pm. My mom and Michaela and rose and rose’s mom went looking for gabby. It was 8:00 pm everyone returned rose told me gabby went home and Michaela told me she came home with a new friend and she was going to be grounded for one month. Rose went home and Michaela walk with me and said she will be leaving tomorrow bye I yelled bye she yelled I went home and my mom had said I could use the computer after I went to bed in the living room.

Pg.3                          2.The Phone Call                                             

It was the next day the sun was shining brightly today was august 31st. I awoke my mom had told me it was 12:00 pm. I took the phone and called Alanna and she told me she could not come over because she was in her pajama’s call me in an hour ok I said bye. Then I called rose she said she was not allowed out because it was raining. My mom went to the doctor’s while I watched TV. My sister called and said my other sister was around here I said I would call her. I tried her with the calling card she did not answer. A few minutes later she had called and said she will be here in a week and told me to say “Hi” to mom. Bye I said. Bye she said. I called Alanna house Kim answered “Hello” I said Kim said Alanna was helping Amanda clean up and that she would call me later. Next I called rose Her mom answered ”Hello” ”Hi” is rose there I said one minute Laura said. Rose answered can you come over in a half an hour maybe Rose said. She was watching world of quest on TV at her house I ask her if she could on webkinz’s but her brother was on the computer so she couldn’t go no the computer I add her brother on face book and said I would call her when my mom got home. “Bye” I said I hung up the phone and went to watch TV. Will I was watching TV I thought why won’t Rose turn me then maybe it was for my own good but it was what I really wanted then I patted my puppy angel

Pg.4

She’s part wolf part dog and then I checked what the time was it was 2:43 pm. I got dressed out of my pajamas. Then I look on the TV guide to see if anything good was on there was the show was called I Carly. I decided to watch TV till my mom got home. When she came home she brought back food and drinks. My mom went out with Kathy to get dog food/ I called Rose she said she could not come over. Then I talked to Alanna and she said on face book she was really happy that she had a date and I talk to her on face book and it is now 5:49 pm. My mom came home with dinner. I had dinner and then I went on face book and i went to sleep thinking about September 30th when i will become a vampire. 

















































© Copyright 2010 gennasea (gennasea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704067-Magic-world