*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704417-Jackson--Its-Not-Gossip-If-Its-True
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Entertainment · #1704417
Always to be a mysterious death, Michael Jackson's body is to be called forth....
Michael Jackson is dead and mausoleum-encrypted, but leave it to the legal defense system (sic) to allow a request to disturb the body now "resting in peace". Exhumations are a legal request to the court to allow the body of a deceased person to be removed from its resting place, breaking vault seals and moving the remains to the county morgue for further examination.

This has been done in some cases in the past. It's usually a devastating experience for family and loved ones, and Murray's defense hinges on a re-examination of the body that was finally put to rest in September 2009. You may recall the delay in Jackson's funeral ceremony was dependent on the body being released by the LA County coroner, as Jackson had been pronounced dead on June 25, 2009.

Dr. Murray, who has been accused as the responsible individual for Michael Jackson's death, appeared in the California courtroom as scheduled on August 23, 2010. His appearance hasn't hit the general meadia yet, but I found information presented by a news source in India. To read that article, click this link:



As a still interested fan, I plan to keep up with his manuvers through our legal system. It seems to me that being the private physician on hand at the time of death, and so far seemingly the only one who was injecting MJ with whatever mixture of medications he was receiving makes him responsible.

I experience the back pain associated with a well used 55 year-old body. This summer I received a couple of steriod injections in my neck and lower spine which helped to alleviate the pain. Prior to receiving the steriod injection, I checked into a day care hospital for the hour to hour and a half procedure.My doctor had an anesthesiologist admininster some amount of Propofol via an established IV.

This procedure was done in a day surgery facility, and I was set up in preparation with numerous patches about my body to measure pulse rate, my breathing rate was being monitered by machine, and I was breathing oxygen as well.

I think my pain management doctor's theory on spinal injections includes making sure his patients don't jump off the table when they feel the needle. If the injection goes in the wrong spot one can become immediately more disabled, possibly paralyzed. Everyday doctor activities still carry big risks for patients--especially back patients.

Besides, I'm the type who couldn't help but jump if they told me not to: anxiety prone I guess, or just human nature. Honestly, at this point in my life, I rather appreciate drugs that reduce anxiety and produce quick relaxation. We're all too tense these days, and IV meds work quickly.

At any rate, at the last surgery center shot I received I became aware of how fast you go down and out when propofol is used as an anesthetic. Less than ten minutes after I received the injection the doctor was finished, I was back in my little private room, awake, drinking grape juice and eating peanut butter from my finger. I arowsed when moving from the OR table back to the gurney bed. All of a sudden with Propofol, you are out, zonked, gone. Instant nighty-night.

Beforehand I'd been face down in a pillow with my neck scoured appropriately clean for sterility, and I was listening to the OR chatter with my eyes closed. I could tell when the doctor arrived in the room. He verified I was me by short conversation, then advised administration of the anesthetic he wanted for me.

The surgical staff had been light-heartedly discussing their procedures as a minute by minute oral preparation to keep me informed of what I couldn't see, and I was already relaxed enough to be chatty myself. I think at that time I was just receiving fluid in my IV. I heard the doctor say, and then a female voice repeat the name of one drug I don't remember and then propofol. The nurse by my head let me know she had pushed the IV, and I could feel a cold temperature change in my arm.

I said to the group, but into the pillow mostly, "I've heard of that one before", and as I finished my sentence--it felt like I hadn't put the period on it--I was out fast. Amazingly fast.

Propofol isn't one of those drugs you sit around waiting for the effect. I know I was out in less than a minute, less than 30 seconds, maybe even less than fifteen seconds. My point here is that I know from being a patient in a surgery facility how propofol works for me and my doctor in my situation. I don't think a person could inject themselves with propofol and get the needle out before the shot took effect and the person was unconscious.

My conjecture to what I think Dr Murray may persue as defense, is that Michael could not have injected himself with propofol, even if he were capable of doing that, and not have been found with the syringe and needle still in his arm.

There are people who have experience propofol in different situations than mine. It puts you to sleep fast. Perhaps there's info on the Internet to back this up.

The trial for Dr. Conrad Murray is presently scheduled for 2011.

I haven't yet read the actual Michael Jackson autopsy report, though I plan to research and will leave links along the way. I remember facts in unusual ways, and probably remember half right and half wrong, so I want to document this remembered association fact correctly.

Murray is probably going to come up with additional puncture injections on the body that he may swear he wasn't responsible for, if the courts grant the exhumation request. I think he's going to deduce for the world the possibility that Jackson gave himself his last mortal injection. When Michael died, he had a lot, I mean A LOT of counted injections visible on his body at the time of his death.

I was at one time mezmorized by the life and death of John Belushi. I read Wired, and rate it a first rate bio info source. So, another fact I'm checking on here soon is the number of injections the coroner counted on John Belushi. He overdoseded after a long weekend of partying with a chick that I believe went by the name Cathy Smith. She's the same individual who dated Gordon Lightfoot, singer-songwriter of a tune called "Sundown", which was written with her in mind.

I can see her sitting back in her satin dress
In a room where you do what you don't confess...
Sometimes I think it's a shame
Cause I get felling better when I'm feeling no pain...."
Always glad to share trivia.


She shot him up. Belushi didn't inject himself. They were doing a thing then that was referred to as speed balls. It's an IV injected misture of heroin and speed--more like methamphetamine than cocaine. It wasn't a mixture that made any sense at all to me.

My downfall had been injecting meth. I started injecting myself very soon after my first shot. I was a motivated learner. I guess I spent about 9 months trying to stay high on meth. Didn't have it all the time, but this was leading up to a point.

I have personal experience with punctures, and how many, or how much, a body can try to do to themselves, trying to re-create that original high. I'm remembering Belushi had around 30-something injections counted. I thought that was a lot--obviously enough to kill him. Between his weight and heath and that drug mixture for that long, he was shooting speed balls till his heart exploded. I don't remember the chich doing time in prison, but I should check on that too.

When I heard the news announcer list items of information from Jackson's autopsy, my brain input the info down the John Belushi path of info storage. What I'm remembering, that caused me personal concern at the time, was that MJ had almost three times as many injection sites as Belushi. I've wondered without being able to verify, if the benzodiazapenes Jackson had received earlier in the day/night, were administered by pill or injection. It would have made a difference.

In my opinion Murray is guilty, and I really hate that the legal system just won't leave Jackson alone. This is one of those things that never should have happened getting ready to turn into a gruesome battle. But I'm going to watch. I'm just another fan, but I care about the judicial system doing things right.

Taking a break. This is incomplete and still in draft form. Want to add my theory also that Michael Jackson was bipolar. I don't think I've heard that one on any reliable news yet, but I think I can prove it. It's not information Murry needs to have, in my opinion--if he didn't already know, or suspect.

Many bipolars take their own lives. But I don't want to offer any excuses for Murray to include that he hasn't already.

Look for updates weekly. This article is part of a book idea I have regarding Michcal Jackson. Much more to come.



© Copyright 2010 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704417-Jackson--Its-Not-Gossip-If-Its-True