*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705071-Take-A-Ride-On-My-Train
by Helen
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1705071
A short story about a brief sexual encounter on a train.
My short skirt blew in the wind and rain as my best friend Jane and I waited for our delayed train to pull into the station. I really was regretting dressing for the summer now, even though the sun was high in the sky, but the rain wasn’t fun, and I was wet all over. The train slid in smoothly, as if the rain acted as a lubricant, but the train was almost grinding the platform and gave a subtle moan as it came to a halt. We stumbled onto the train; busy, but enough room for two seats each. Jane sat opposite me and we smiled, relieved to at last be sitting after the long wait for the train. I placed my ticket on the table between us- somewhere I knew I wouldn’t or couldn’t lose it.
Picking up my Matthew Miller novel; I intended to get lost in the story as the journey went ahead. His words surrounded me, caressing my mind, and before I knew it, I was elsewhere, no longer on this train journey. But then I felt it, the first touch. At first I thought I’d imagined it, but the fingers got more defiant -someone gently stroking up my leg, to my thigh. They’re fingers touching gently, teasing me. I gasped and looked up to see if Jane knew what was happening, but her seat was empty. I smiled, would Jane be this adventurous? She would never do anything to jeopardise our friendship; she may be a lesbian, but she knows I’m not. I didn’t dare look down, but somewhat aroused by the thought, I slouched slightly, edging my crotch towards the touch and parted my legs gracefully. The fingers came closer, and pushing aside my thong, touched my clit, dead accurate aim. The fingers began to play, pushing and tickling, circling and rubbing. I gasped, feeling myself get wetter and wetter. I pushed my body further under the table, wanting more, and that’s what I got. They pulled viciously at my underwear, wanting it off and I lifted my hips in order to do so. As they pulled my thong over my feet, I parted my legs, inviting them in. The tongue circled my clit slowly, but I didn’t want it slow, I wanted it fast and hard. The tongue sensed this and began flicking, fast and furious, and I felt the tingling pulling through my legs right to my toes. I moaned, unable to keep it in, and out of the corner of my eye, saw the ticket collector coming to our table. “Tickets please” The tongue was still going, stronger and quicker than before and I jerked, my body loving the attention and doing anything it could to betray me at this moment in time. I smiled awkwardly, a moan slipping out as I did so. I passed my ticket and just as I did, let out another cry as the mouth bit at my clit. He tossed me my ticket back, raising his eyebrows and shaking his head as he walked away. I sat back, ready to enjoy the encounter as the tongue slowed down, obviously wanting to take its time. I sighed and reached for my book again, at least to look as normal as possible. Wanting my full attention, the tongue sped up and I groaned as it bit and sucked at my clit. Just as this happened, I glanced up to see Jane take her seat again. I froze, a cold hand of realisation crawling up my back; goose bumps spreading over my spine. Part of me wanted to pull away; most of me wanted the tongue to carry on, and it did. I gave her a questioning look, trying to contain my pleasure and she answered me with “toilet, where else would I be?” As she spoke the tongue got harder and more intense, wanting to get the job done. I sat back with my book, wanting to do nothing else but moan and scream in delight. The tongue got harder, flicking and teasing my clit faster than I’d ever had it before, I felt the heat rising in my legs and my toes tingled, the familiar feeling of an orgasm approaching. The tongue didn’t stop, it gave me more, and I did everything I could to contain myself. I didn’t want to come yet, this joy had to last. The tongue slowed, as if it had heard my thoughts. It was gentle now, not just licking me, but tasting me too. It proceeded downwards, leaving my throbbing clit, and then I felt it inside me, adventuring deep and tasting my juice. It fucked in and out slowly, and I smiled, enjoying the teasing he was giving me. I reached my hands downwards to play with the hair on this persons head...short and messy, most definitely a man then. I tickled his hair as he tongue-fucked my pussy, and without warning I pushed his head deep into me, wanting his all. The tongue inside me became harder, and he shook his head roughly into me, the shock making me gasp in delight. He circled in and out of me gently but quickly and I felt the heat rising in my legs again as I anticipated an orgasm. He reached up his hand to my clit, rubbing into me, fast and hard, enhancing the pleasure. I smiled, the joy almost too much to bear, my legs now burning as an orgasm approached. My stomach began to clench and the fingers and tongue got harder, faster, better. I moaned, just wanting to come now, I couldn’t take this pleasure much longer; it was so good it was almost painful. He withdrew his tongue and concentrated on my clit, fast, hard and accurate. He rubbed. He circled. He tickled. Fast, fast, fast, and then my whole body erupted in ecstasy, the wave of pleasure exploding all over my body. I suppressed my moan, but couldn’t control my body as I writhed in pleasure, my hips thrusting towards the mouth as it bit at my clit, licked at my pussy, lapping up my delight. My smile faded as slowly did the pleasure, and the soft hands began rising up my thong again. I lifted my hips once more as they put my underwear securely back into place. I glanced at Jane but she was engrossed in her magazine, and had either not noticed my orgasm at all, or was an extremely good actress. I sighed, my heart beating fast, and my whole body burned with satisfaction. Then, opposite me, the hands and the tongue arose from under the table, along with dark brown tousled hair, striking green eyes, tanned, muscular arms and a fine looking torso wrapped tightly in a dark grey t-shirt. He sat innocently in the seat next to Jane, and when she looked at him utterly perplexed he simply smiled, lifted a pen and said “dropped it”. She rolled her eyes and gave me a dubious look. Her eyes read mine, and I almost felt sheepish, as if she was about to tell me off, but she quickly got back to her magazine and I hoped she wouldn’t mention what had happened. My clit ached, still throbbing and pulsing with content, and my seat was now slightly soaked, but I wanted more, I just knew I couldn’t have it. I looked up to the man opposite me, and he smiled a cheeky smile. His emerald eyes sparkled at me, and I felt myself getting wet again, my clit throbbing, I wanted him inside me, this couldn’t be the end. I tried to keep my eyes off him, I couldn’t be attracted to him. It was wrong. I buried myself in my book again and concentrated on keeping my eyes off him the whole rest of the journey.
When I stood up to get off the train, I noticed a small slip of paper on my seat. I smiled, picked it up and after a quick glance, grinned secretly at the man. ‘Come take a ride on my train…07376458921, Jake’ It was the cheesiest thing, but for some reason, I felt highly aroused by it. I tucked it into my bra, the best place to keep things for any woman with sense, and as me and Jane walked away, he gave me a sly wink.
“He was a weird one” muttered Jane, as we stepped onto the platform “must have been a worthy pen to have been looking for it that long” I laughed innocently, wanting to tell her, but knowing I couldn’t, “who knows…”
Jane and I giggled together.
“Oh look Matt and Jess weren’t late after all”. I looked up as a man and woman walked towards us. The man stepped close to me, smiling, his lips millimetres away from mine.
“Hey baby” I whispered, “I’ve missed you” I kissed my husband passionately, whilst making a mental note to call Jake later, and that’s when my infidelity began.
© Copyright 2010 Helen (writergirl94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705071-Take-A-Ride-On-My-Train