*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705118-Happy
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1705118
This is a story of a little girl called Happy
This is a story of a little girl called Happy who lived with her parents. She is the last one in her family. She had two brothers and one elder sister. She was always being teased by her elder brother and her sister. She always cried because she was feeling inferior, but her name was Happy. Her mother used to tell her hey Happy why are you always sad dear. I would have better named to Cry rather than Happy.





But everything changed, Happy came to know from her Church's Sunday school that there was someone called Jesus who loves her so much. They showed her verses from the Bible that said that God loved her with Everlasting love.. She wondered and went home. Happy prayed that night, She said, "Jesus Iam very small, but I know you love me so much. Lord, today I give my heart to you"  and then went to sleep happily.



Things did changed, No matter how people scolded her, she gave everything into the hands of Jesus each night and wrote letters to her Dear Dad in heaven. She placed all her burdens into His arms. She was always smiling for Jesus had given her Joy and Peace.



Everyone started wondering what happened to Happy, She had really turned Happy..........The more she spent time with Jesus the more Happy she became.........



If you want to be like Happy, Open your heart to Jesus..........

Broken hearted come to the Jesus, He will take it and come into it...............
© Copyright 2010 Prayerpaps (sunitha1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705118-Happy