*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705385-Was-it-a-lie-or-the-truth
by Cat
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #1705385
about the effect my x had on me.
DId you love me?

or was it a fluke.

YOur eyes were comforting,

But know when i look in them there cold dark and dissident.

How can i live with out you, i know you say u can.

BUT....

You say you should be alone, you say you can live with out be but...

But...can you? i know i cant.

Were your words the truth when i asked you if you really loved me and you said "yes".

Will you be fine?

While i hold this kunia to my heart will you turn and walk away. thinking and acting like you don't care.

As i bring it close to my heart what will you do? will you try and stop me or will you laugh and watch what i do acting like you dont care.

As i gasp in pain and fall to my knees blood all over my body, all over the ground.

I feel strong arms wrap around me is it you no its someone else.

why

They try and stop the bleeding, but cant. their thrying to save me. i open my eyes just enough the see you laughing

Why

why i loved you but... As i close my eyes and shed a single tear. I open my eyes to see someone yelling at you, while holding me close to there heart, just as you once did.

  I wisper to them that im tired. they tell me not to go not to leave them leave us. As i go limp i feel them shakeing me over and over.

They stop, look at you beond mad. They yell at you tell u that you could have saved me.

There hands covered in my blood yet they dont even atempt to wipe them clean. They put me down ever so slightly.

When you told me it was over, i tryed ever so hard not to cry.

I grabed this bloody wepon and put it to my heart right in frount of you. Yet you didnt move or even attempt to. you loook me in the eye wiht those cold hearted eyes and they are telling me "do i dont care" I see you cry are those tears for me or are they for another.....at that moment i didnt move i didnt breath.

One second im alive the next..... you let me do this to my self. theres no need for me here.



                    You are my only regret, my sinful thought my old lover and my once beloved.
© Copyright 2010 Cat (pome-baby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705385-Was-it-a-lie-or-the-truth