*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705728-lovers-kisses
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1705728
a girl lives with her crush after her house is destroyed by a earthquake. High school love
Chapter 1
Once upon a time there was a girl named Sophie. She is a senior in high school and not the smartest in her class. She also has the biggest crush on the smartest guy in school, which is Andy Lopez. One day, Sophie decides that she’s going to confess to Andy about her love to him, so she writes him a love letter. Only if she knew that it would the most horrifying day of her entire life. She waited for him at the bottom of the stair case where his locker is. When he finally came she was so nervous she almost peed in her pants, but she didn’t. when she held out the letter to him he said “ What’s this ? Don’t you have something better to do on a Friday afternoon? Go home .“
Sophie was so heart broken that she started to cry.

That evening, she was still unpacking her boxes because she just moved into a new house. Her best friends came over for a celebration on the new house. As they where in her new room on the second floor, the house started to move. It was a earthquake. Sophie’s dad yelled to them from downstairs in a panicky voice “ Get down here, we need to get out before the house caves in”
So Sophie and her friends ran down the stairs as fast as they could and left the house.

The house was in crumbles. It was the only house that came down during the earthquake.
All the local news stations came to there location to film what had happened. So while they where on the news, a old friend of Sophie’s dad recognized him. The next day Sophie and her father had a visitor, which turned out to be her dads best friend from college. They offered to let him and Sophie stay with them until they can get the house rebuilt. Sophie and her dad accept.

So Sophie packed what she had left and moved into her dads friends house. When they arrived there Jon and Kathie were so glad to see them. Kathie told Sophie that she always wanted a girl but ended up with two boys. One was her age and the other was in fourth grade.
When Sophie went to the car to get the rest of her things, Kathie told her that her oldest boy would help her bring her things in.
While outside, she was grabbing all her things when she heard someone say “ Do you need any help?” the voice sounded really familiar. When she turned around there standing in front of her was Andy, her crush that rejected her love letter. At first she was surprised and said “w-w-w-what are you doing here ?”
He replied “ I live here. This is my home “
Out of shock, she slapped herself a couple times to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

When they went inside, Kathie introduced Andy to Sophie’s father. Then she took Sophie up to her new room. Kathie decorated it in all pink with silk and lace. Sophie was so touched because she’s been living with her father ever since her mom died when Sophie was only 5 years old.

The next morning, they all sat down for breakfast. Sophie and Andy wearing the exact same uniform. Which is a green plaid skirt for girls and green pants for boys and then a white button down shirt with a black tie and a sweater vest.
After breakfast, Sophie and Andy started for school. They started walking, then Andy stopped and said
“ There are three things that you must follow. One, you must not tell ANYONE that you are living with me. Two, this is the only day that you can walk with me to school, cause I have to show you the way. Three, Don’t talk to me at school, just pretend you don’t know me. Got it?”
She nodded and started following him again.
Andy noticed that there was a weird man in a full length coat wearing sunglasses looking at Sophie as she walked by. He thought it was weird but didn’t really care at that time.

So another school day passed and it was getting late because Sophie stayed after school to get some studying done. When Sophie looked at the clock it was almost 8 o’clock p.m. So she packed up her stuff and started for her new home. As she was walking down the street this guy jump out of the bushes and scared Sophie half to death. It was the same guy as before that Andy saw before school.
The guy said to her “ Come here baby” as he started walking to her. She was cornered. Then the guy started touching her in places that shouldn’t be touched. Then all of a sudden Andy shows up and punches the pervert. Meanwhile, Sophie started to cry. After the pervert ran away, Andy just stood there looking at her. He said “ Are you a idiot to let that pervert touch you?! “
She cried even harder and then finally said “ I….. didn’t …..know….. What to do. I… was so scared.” she said this in between tears. Andy just looked at her and felt a little sorry for her. This was the first time that he actually saved someone that he wouldn’t usually save. He is usually a cold and distant person but when Sophie came he started to change and get feeling that he would never dream of.

Chapter 2
The next morning, Sophie was on her way to school and Andy followed behind her like usual, when Sophie spotted that pervert again. She didn’t want to worry Andy anymore so she acted like she didn’t see him. She told Andy to go ahead cause she had to get something from the gas station. As she was buying a pack of gum the pervert was there too. As she was leaving that pervert grabbed her and knocked her out cold. There was a group of sophomores that witnessed this whole thing, and of course they knew who Sophie was.

As the sophomores went running up the school yelling to what they just witnessed, Andy heard them. He went up to one and said “ What just happened ?”
The sophomore said that “ A senior named Sophie was knock out by this really perverted guy. He took her to this old building that’s vacant.”
When Andy heard this he was so anger for some reason that he started running back the way he came, which is the route home.

Once he got to the gas station he looked around. Then he spotted a old, abandoned building that the sophomores described. He crept his way to the window  to see inside. What he saw was horrifying. He saw Sophie tied up to a chair and that pervert was playing with her. Andy was pretty fit to beat this guy up. Andy is 6 feet tall and has black shaggy hair that is neatly combed. He walks into the room and punches and kicks this guy. After the guy runs away he turns to Sophie who is still knocked out. He unties her and cares her home. Fortunately, nobody was at home. So Andy cared her to her room, set her gently on the bed. Then he went into the kitchen and made some soup for her.

When Sophie wakes up the first thing she see’s is Andy’s face looking at her. At first she was confused on what happened. Then she remembered that the pervert knocked her out. She gasped and said “ OH MY GOD!!!!!”
Was the only thing she could say before passing out again.

Andy stayed with her the whole day and took care of her. He doesn’t know why but he feels partly responsible to what happed.

Chapter 3
After that everything changed between Sophie and Andy. Sophie doesn’t know why but she is very grateful to be this close to Andy.
    One day, at school there was this new girl named Anna. She was very pretty and very smart. She became very popular. Anna always gets what she wants and right now she wants Andy.

One day after school Anna asks Andy if he would help her with some homework. He agreed to it and so they went to a coffee house. After that Anna has been hanging all over Andy. Sophie is really upset over this. There’s this guy that has liked her ever since freshman year. She agrees to go out with him. The only reason she agreed is because of Andy and Anna.

After a few months have passed ,it graduation time. Everybody is in there graduation gowns and looking really anxious. After the ceremony everybody goes out to celebrate. It so happens that Sophie and Andy  end up going to the exact same place just in separate parties. After a few drinks , Sophie is hammered. She decides that all the pain that Andy has given her she will tell his biggest secret ever. Kathie told Sophie once about how she dressed Andy up as a little girl when he was little.

So she pulls out a picture that she has always carried with her and head towards Andy and his friends. She starts off saying “ I have something that everybody here would want to see of Andy.” She holds it up for everyone to see. Andy is appalled and quickly grabs Sophie by the arm and drags her out of the bar. He has a really tight grip on her. Then he finally stops in a tunnel. Sophie and Andy start yelling at each other out of anger. Then all of a sudden Andy is in Sophie’s face and tells her “ I don’t want you seeing any other guy but me from now on.” That was totally unexpected. Then Andy holds Sophie’s face in his hands and kisses her. It lasted for almost one minute. Right there Sophie could feel Andy’s true feeling for her.  It was warm and passionate. The way his lips moved was almost like a dream. Sophie’s first kiss was by her first love. They went home together in complete silence.
Chapter 4 
The next day, Sophie was lying in her bed thinking about what happened the previous night. She remembers Andy really mad about the picture, and him dragging her out of the building, then kissing her after a huge argument.
    When she went down for breakfast everybody was at the table eating breakfast already, including Andy. He looked at her differently today. It was more kind and gentle look rather than his cold and mean look. After everybody was done eating, Kathie had an announcement.” Today is Sophie’s lucky day. I set up a blind date for her. He’s a medical student at Washington university. He’s the smartest out of the whole school and has agreed to go on a date with our Sophie.” Sophie looked at her with big eyes, then she looked at Andy that had the same expression as she did. Andy didn’t like the idea of Sophie going on a blind date with another guy. You could say that Andy was showing Jealousy.
  So Andy stood up and said “ Mom I’m sorry but I wont allow Sophie to go on this date.” Everybody at the table was socked. They couldn’t believe that Andy apposed the date. Andy walked over to Sophie and took her by the arm. He pulled her out of her chair so that they were standing right next to each touching shoulders.
    Then out of the blue, Andy said to Sophie’s “ Can I please marry your daughter?”
Everybody looked at him and Kathie started to cry out of joy. All that Sophie’s dad could say was yes. Then Andy turned to Sophie and said “ Would you marry me?”
All that she could say was yes also. Than they both walked out of the room hand in hand. Andy took Sophie upstairs so they could have so privacy.
    When they where finally alone Andy said to her “ I really mean what I said down there. I really want to marry you Sophie because I’ve grown to fall in love with you and I want to be with you.” Then he leaned down and kissed Sophie on the lips.
© Copyright 2010 Tay Smith (kdramas_4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705728-lovers-kisses