*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705910-Crab-farming-gone-crazy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1705910
Crab farming gone crazy
Kirgy the kangaroo was a successful businessman involved primarily in the business of fish farming. He sat in a office overlooking massive fish farms filling a edge the ocean. The office door opened up to his business partner Smat the cat. "Crabs!" Kirgy screamed at the top of his lungs. Smat turned closing the door behind him. "Wait!" yelled Kirgy throwing his computer monitor at the door. Smat slammed the door open walked in the room and stood over Kirgy's desk "What?" Kirgy drew in breath his head tilting back then screamed "CRABS!" half belching it in the middle.
"You have crabs?" asked Smat. Kirby said "No, we need to farm crabs" he pointed at his broken monitor at the foot of the office door. "Just look at the prices on crabs" Smat stared at the monitor. "Its broken Kirgy" Kirgy stood up his eyes exploded out of their sockets and yelled "NOOOOO NOT MY MONITOR!" and passed out. Hours later Kirgy awoke to the sound of pouring water. He ached all over and spit out glass from his mouth. "Opening his eyes he saw a dog pissing on him. "Get the hell out of here!"
"Uhhh oops" said the dog and he wandered off. Kirgy stood up noticed he was in a ditch outside his office near the street. He marched back inside passing startled workers he went up the stairs to the 4th floor. Slamming open the door he saw Smat the cat sitting behind his desk shaking hands with a giant crab wearing a crown.
"Why hello, I am the crab king and we were just discussing tourism opportunities for my crab citizens" Smat pipped up "Yea just send them by the boatload and well take care of the rest" the king laughed "Ah well I'll be on my way then" and left.
Kirgy stared at Smat then at the gaping hole in his large office window. "Look, you might of needed to go to the hospital so I threw you out the window so the ambulance could get to you faster" Kirgy walked up to Smat and smacked him around "Get out of my desk" tossing him across the room. "I got you the deal, the crabs are coming here we can catch em and farm them" said Smat, Kirgy sat behind his desk "Yes that's the only reason you're alive"
The next week Kirgy and Smat stood out on the docks as a bus came out of the ocean driven and full of crabs in tourist gear. "Welcome everyone out" said Smat and the crabs walked out looking around snapping pictures. Kirgy yelled "Now!" and a giant net covered them "Muhahaha!" laughed Kirgy. Get the steroids and corn syrup and lets fatten them up for eating!" he yelled at a employee who dashed off.
Just then a crab tore through the net with his pincers holding a gun "I am a member of the crab special forces and you are under arrest!" Smat kicked the gun away and twirled it in his hands and shot the agent. "Mmm I love me some roasted crab for dinner" then a crab in a little bullet proof vest leaped out the water at Kirgy. Kirgy instinctively punched the crab back into the water with a "plop" then another shot out and Kirgy punched him back in then another and another then 10 at once and Kirgy was covered. "AHHHH!" he screamed as they tore at him.
Smat ran away opening his lexus car door he sat inside. Putting peddle to the metal he sped off onto the highway. Letting out a sigh in relief just as he noticed a giant crab sitting in his back seat. "Mother fuc-" he was cut off literally as his head plopped off his body and the crab unhinged his pincer. The car then smashed into a light pole flinging the giant crab out the front window and onto the burning hood.
Back at the fish farm all the crabs were freed. They all plopped back into the ocean. The end
© Copyright 2010 WallPaint (wallpaint at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705910-Crab-farming-gone-crazy