*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705918-The-House-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by C.c.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #1705918
Its not just a house, its more than you can imagine!
Unconscious........ Really? Or am I just dreaming. Lying in a snug sleeping bag being shook by a giant, I don't know what's happening to me anymore. I saw a small pony EAT a big bear just after she gave me a great knob job and then she.....it.....the pony? Spoke!! Ponys don't talk. Ok. I'm asleep. I must be still on the bus having one weird ass dream. If I'm dreaming, what's all the shaking about? And why am I all folded up in a fetal position? Why is it so stuffy in here and how do I get outta this thing?
Trying to stretch out was useless. My "container" was too snug. Wriggling around let me find a small puckered spot that must be the opening. I explored it with my hands and couldn't even work a finger into it. A voice I knew came from all around me,"would you please stop moving around in there? It tickles horribly!" THE PONY!!! I'M IN THE PONY! Okay, I'm not dreaming, I'm having a nightmare! I lay still in shock for a moment and then decide" what the hell,its my dream and I'm gonna have some fun with it!" Finding that tightly closed hole, I gently began to squirm a finger into it as deep as it would go. With the other hand I explored the walls of my little 'prison'. Soft with an under layer of hard muscle fiber. Yep, just as I imagine the inside of a stomach would feel. "Hey out there!" I yelled " if you ate me how come I'm not dead?". The rhythmic shaking that I guess was from her walking stopped and she spoke " 'cause I don't wanna kill you, silly human! You keep passing out, so I'm carrying you home." Ok, well, what else could she do? Ponys don't got hands. So she ate me! I asked"what about the bear? Did you digest it?" " Na, I spit old fang face out. Man you shoulda seen him run! And would you PLEASE stop that tickling? Your driving me crazy! " Oh yeah? I thought. Well eat me without permission and I'll give you some indigestion! Moving both hands around the puckered hole I musta came in from I began to poke at it with my fingertips. "Oh god no!" I heard her yell, "don't! " Wiggling a finger deep into the tight ring produced howls of laughter and earthquakes of shaking. Getting tossed around was kinda fun! Like a wrap around trampoline,up and down and around! Jiggling my finger faster, I was suprized when my hand suddenly slipped deep in side! "Aarrgg! Ah ah ah! " And some gurgling noises she made! I thought I musta hurt her! " Oh crap! I'm sorry! Are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you!" "Hurt?" She said in an ominous tone, " no it don't hurt! But I've NEVER been tortured like that, and your gonna pay! Feeling her voice vibrate my hand, I realized its far up her throat! Suddenly the walls of my comfy little "prison" began to exude some kinda slippery slime! Up near my wrist a tight vise like grip latched onto my arm! The spinchter ring near my shoulder expanded until it was loose and floppy enough to swallow? Unswallow? my head and shoulders. A hard pull on my wrist and sudden squeeze from her stomach muscles got me started up her throat. Another yank and squeeze got me stretched out full length,hands in her mouth, torso in her throat, legs still in her stomach. Squeezing waves of tightness began to pulse up and down the length of my body. It was as though a dozen expert masseuses were giving me a sensual massage all at once! I gave up to the feeling and relaxed my body. A squeeze started near my toes and gently twisted left then right and traveled slowly up to my waist. Once there, the twisting motion gently rocked my body back and forth untill the felling of my pecker trapped between my belly and the ribbed walls of her throat gave me an astonishing hard on! "mmm god that's nice" I mutterd. "oh yea? " she replied, "then your gonna hate this!" suddenly the tightness around my upper body was gone and a hard squeeze from her belly shot me up her throat and out her mouth to land ungracefully at her forefeet! Gasping and rolling onto my back, I got ANGRY! " you bitch!" I yelled," that's bullshit! Get me hard like that and just spit me out! Cockteaser!" she swiftly stepped forward and folded her legs, letting her body rest on mine. Covered from belly to feet by weight, I was trapped!
© Copyright 2010 C.c. (crazy_coyote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705918-The-House-4