*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706114-The-purpose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1706114
Lifes purpose
What is lifes purpose? Why are we here? What is the point to all of this around us? Do we have a reason? Why are we alive? Why is there life at all? Is it a fluke that we are here or are we here for a reason? Is there someone watching or are we a one in a million chanse?
We are here becuase we are here. We are here to love and to hate. We are here to live and to die. We are to be happy and to be sad, to create and distroy, to be well and to suffer. We are what we are, there is no other way to explain it. Life is life, death is death, love is love, and hate is hate. Our purpose is fulfilled every second of every day. Our purpose is anything and everything that we do. Our purpose is what we choose to do. Our purpose is our own. We were peoples purpose and others are ours. We are to kill and distroy, create and give live. Our purpose is anything and everything. To write this was my purpose. To read this is yours.

We are our purpose.
© Copyright 2010 raddude11 (raddude11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706114-The-purpose