*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706439-The-Frantic-Escape
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1706439
this story is about two guys on their way home, they took a wrong turn and almost died
            It was a calm starry night, two guys decided to take a short cut, they saw an alleyway that leaded to the road they thought they were heading to so they headed towards the alley. When they were half way to the other side they heard some owls hooting and some dogs barking so they started to walk a little faster, when they finally reached to the end of the alley they felt the breeze of two bullets flying across the air, when they heard a metal pipe clank they turned around within five seconds and started running. The gunman who saw them and  assumed that they saw him kill a man, immediately ran after them and fired three more shots but they all missed the target.

the two guys then made a sudden turn into an old building and quickly headed up the stairs to the top floor, when they got to the top they examined the place for a hiding spot but before they could finish searching they heard the gunman's footsteps coming in the door, suddenly they found themselves in a situation where they couldn't move, for if they'd move they would end up dead so they stood still.

the gunman finally pulled the trigger but all the gun did was make a clicking noise, the gunman ( who used a revolver which only uses five bullets ) quickly reloaded the barrel of the gun, in fright the two victims jumped out the closest window without thinking. Fortunately for them they hit the brick wall that was about five yards away from the building they jumped senselessly out of. It decelerated the speed they were descending with, however they landed on a pile of broken glass so they each had tremendous cuts and bruises nonetheless they got up in determination to escape. They frantically headed to another abandoned building in search of safety, hysterically they ran into it but the building was so broken down they couldn't find safety, one of the guys looked around and to his surprise the gunman was about six feet away from the building, he flung himself behind the door but his friend couldn't move as fast, unfortunately the gunman saw them and started firing aimlessly, before he knew it his gun was empty so he picked up a piece of iron and headed for the door in terrifying fear one of the guys picked up an old iron chair and as the gunman entered the door he bashed it into his head as hard as he could, the unexpected blow made the gunman collapsed to the ground losing all consciousness, the two guys looked at each other and ran out of the as fast as their feet could carried them leaving the unconscious to perish......
© Copyright 2010 heartwritten (heartwritten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706439-The-Frantic-Escape