*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706626-Save-Her-Life-Or-She-Will-Be-Killed
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1706626
Sam has to save his beloved girlfriend Jessica before it is too late.
I woke up at 5:30 a.m. just like a normal morning. But this one was far from normal. I awoke to hearing my alarm going off, and turned to see my girlfriend Jessica sleeping peacefully by my side. Was this really the right thing to? Was it really right for me to keep Jessica from the outside life she could have. I mean she was only sixteen, with me at an age of seventeen. But to let her leave, she would surely be killed. If I could change my lifestyle I would. I would get out of the type of things I do. Killing demons and monsters, that was my job. I had to be sure to keep her safe from the real me, even though she already knew. That was a mistake letting her know because from the day I told her she's been the prize trophy to all the evil coming after me. I feel guilty about bringing her into my life, but I just can't seem to let her go. She's a part of me I will never be able to forget about. I never realized how much I would have to do to save her, until now.

''Babe, come back to sleep. You don't need to wake up this early you know,'' Jessica said still half asleep. I ran my fingers slowly through her silky blond hair, kissing her lips gently. ''You know how much you mean to me don't you? I will never let anything happen to you,'' I told her. ''Of course i know that. Is there something wrong Sam? You can tell me,'' she said with a look of confusion upon her face. ''There's nothing wrong i just want you to know that,'' I told making sure she didn't realize I had been thinking about the bad idea bringing her into my life. ''Okay. What do you say i go make some breakfast? Eggs and bacon?'' she said with a big smile across her beautifal tan face. ''Sounds great,'' I replied. As she left the room I thought of what I was actually getting her into, realizing that there may come a time when I will have to leave her.

I got out of bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I slowly turned on the water to the shower adjusting the temperature to a nice degree. I wanted to make sure it wouldn't be too hot or cold. As i was getting ready to get in I stared at the mirror, realizing I hadn't looked at my scar in a long time. I pulled off my shirt to reveal the long scar going about six inches across my chest. I remember the day I got that scar like it was yesterday. I tried to save my father but failed, got me and my brother hurt badly, and him killed. I will never stop blaming myself for that. I hadn't talked to my brother Dean in a long time. It occured to me that maybe I should give him a call. But what good would that do? It wouldn't help much. We hadn't really gotten along since my mother died seven years ago. My mother was the person that held my whole family together. I stepped into the shower trying to forget my past, hoping it would never catch up to me.

As i made my way to the kitchen there was Jessica standing in front of the stove with her long blond hair flowing loosly down her back, dressed in the pajama set I had bought her for christmas last year. It occured to me that I hadn't celebrated christmas without my family before. I guess this was going to be the first year considering Dean wasn't here with me and I didn't know where he was either.

I ate my breakfast casually, having a nice conversation with Jessica before I had to leave for my real job. I kissed her goodbye and left for work.

Hours later I got home from work and couldn't believe my eyes. As soon as I got in the house all I saw was problems. The house was mess. I searched everywhere for Jessica but couldn't find her anywhere. Eventually I found a note that said: I have Jessica. If you ever want to see Jessica again think wisely. One false step on your part could end her life. I couldn't think of what to do. I was panicking looking for more clues. I guess I was gonna have to find something else out. In order to save her I was gonna have to play by the rules, and make sure I didn't accidentely do anything to disrupt whatever this person wanted.

I spent the next couple of hours pacing the house and trying to find more clues. I looked everywhere until I finally found one last clue on the bed. The clue said: Go to the place where Jessica and you first met. It just then dawned on me. Why didn't I think of this before? I should go to the place where we met. The old playground outside of the elementary school. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could hoping I would find her soon because if I waited too long by the time I would find her it would be too late.

I arrived at the playground. I hadn't been there in years. Mom, Dean, and I used to come up here every once in a while. I couldn't believe how much the place had changed. I glanced over by the swings, mine and Dean's favorite piece of playground equipment. There was a note hanging from the bar connecting the set of swings. I pulled down the note which read: If you want to find Jessica, come get me at 456 Northshore Road at exactally midnight tonight. Don't be late!

I rushed out of the playground into my car realizing that I had only one hour left to find this place and rescue Jessica before it was too late.

I cruised down the street for a while hoping to find the street. I couldn't find it anywhere. Then it hit me. 456 Northshore Road was the place my dad was killed because of my foolish mistake. I quickly turned the car around and drove at a speed of 90 miles per hour hoping to get there in time.

I pulled up to the place, jumped out of the car and ran into the front of the building. When I stepped in I could barely see anything. There were no lights in almost the entire place. I walked down a long narrow hallway to a door. When I walked in I saw Jessica, passed out on the floor. ''I've been expecting you Sam,'' said a voice. As he came closer I couldn't believe who I was seeing. My father walking down the stairs nearing towards me with a look of hate in his eyes.

"No.This isn't possible. I saw you die," I said, I was so confued. Thoughts of Jessica and my father were running through my head. How could he be back? It wasn't even possible. My dad died in front of my eyes. "But it is true Sam. I am here. I'm back and stronger then ever," my father or whatever he was said as he stepped closer. With every step he took towards me i stepped farther away. How could this be possible? I ran through every possible thought I could think of. Then finally I got it. My father was back, but it wasn't really him. My father was being controlled by something.



TO BE CONTINUED.....
© Copyright 2010 Lynn Haley (haleylynn2323 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706626-Save-Her-Life-Or-She-Will-Be-Killed