*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706706-D-Tangled-Adventure-Of-2-Random-Creature
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #1706706
Completely Random. Filled with lemony goodness.
Disclaimer: I/Doom Hammer OWN ALL CHARACTER IN THIS STORY. All copyright reserved. WOW and Boromir's Catapult FTW!!!!

The Tangled, Random and Really Really Really Wierd Adventure Of Sissy The Snake and Stuffy the Ant.

Thousand of years ago(or was it yesterday??), lived a gender confused dung beetle called Vimpy. Vimpy's house is crumbling for he(or she) doesn't take care of it. So he(or she) employed the service of our main character - Sissy the snake and stuffy the ant. Unfortunately for Vimpy, Stuffy is claustraphobic and Sissy is well, a complete sissy. So he sent them to find his cousin's building team located in Bettleland. First, they have to take a butterfly ride to this random peak, then crawl to the underground city of the leech and finally suffer immense pain from attaching themself to a dart and fly themself to Beetleland. i'm not going to go into graphic detail, so lets say they nearly died getting there and returned with the building team. But Vimpy is an a**hole and don't pay them so they killed him and ate his liver.

The End

FYI:THERE'S NO LEMON!!!! HAHAHAHA



© Copyright 2010 Doom Hammer (unirbimbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706706-D-Tangled-Adventure-Of-2-Random-Creature