*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706764-blessings-come-round-full-as-the-moon
Rated: E · Prose · Personal · #1706764
Blessings come in all sizes shapes and forms we only need to look and listen.
}Last nite I stood before my fire pit and watches the flames shadow dance upon the dark of nightl I sent a ripple out into the universe a blessing for you and one for you and oothers tool Sometimes it is better to sit and realize then act and materialize.. Spirit has walked with me for the last 13 days and nights working hand in hand with me.creating and building the magic and power within me. I had done a prosperity ritiaul and every day or night I did something a affirmationa a small fire.  the lighting of a candle and upon the 13ty day the moon came round full and my prosperity ritual had come into my life. A oncd agian the universe proved to me no doubts just belive in the vastness of its entirety and be thankfull all the blessings are withing our reach and of we are of good intentions and pure of heart and walk the path the is truest of your soul blessing shall be yours always.

And I say to all of you Blessed Be to and back again.{/center}{/footnote}{/center}
© Copyright 2010 cronesong (reddwitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706764-blessings-come-round-full-as-the-moon