*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706767-ACID-FREAKS
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1706767
THE STORY OF A FIGHT FOR EXISTENCE OF HUMAN RACE
The story begins in a small town called Ernakulam in kerala, INDIA. Lets have a brief intro of the hero of this story. His name is Jack , JACK BLACK . JACK 's parents were very happy when he got a nice rank in state engg entrance exam. They were even more happy when he got into one of the prestigious institution in da state, RAJHILLS Engg College. It was the first time that he stayed away from his sweet home. His mom's cries cud be heard from a distance when he first arrived in hostel. She had brought a bag full of sweets for him. Jack was happy that there were no seniors in the hostel. Ragging was strictly prohibited in the campus. JACK, though an undergraduate, was a master in the act of friend's making. He made lot of friends and preferred friends to marks. He fell n love wit a gal named Ross caramel, a good looking gal. First year passed pretty quickly. The ever increasing number of back papers was not a big deal coz he had other things to worry- fights, love, negotiation, alcohol, booze parties n many other things. On a Sunday ,he woke up late and literally cried when he saw his face on the mirror. Mr. Handsome’s face was ruined. Blisters all over, red and thick.....
Jack's heart was pierced when his galfriend broke up with him just bcoz of the fact dat he was no longer Mr handsome. An year passed by as Jack wanted to find out the mystery behind this acid fly attacks. Even some of his friends had similar attacks. It was nothing but the toxic wastes dumped into Cheetha puzha (bad lake). By the time he realized this, acid flies had grown big and unstoppable. They attacked from four sides of the hostel & killed many. The tallest man in the hostel, of South African ORIGIN was most prone to such attacks. Meanwhile the hero’s half body was eaten by acid flies. Jack did a lot of researches on acid flies and finally found out a way 2 eliminate them. That is – to find their breeding place and destroy them. This was the beginning of the great war to save human race, only one man left to fight. People like SHIGGU and TIMO and who didn’t believe him in the beginning also were attacked and taken as casualties by acid flies. Timo , deeply wounded ,confronted death but still believed that his godfather,
Mr Coffee Stick, would save him. But Mr Coffee Stick had already left hostel to a safer place. But our hero was not dead yet. He and his great friend Harry had separated the MUTANT GENE from an acid fly, caught hiding in Jack’s laundry bag. They developed an ANTIDOTE which could reverse the process , convert acid flies into normal ones. Jack formed a small but trained TACTICAL group, trained in the special weapon loaded with ANTIDOTE. They attacked BRAMIN-PURAM TOXIC WASTE DISPOSAL PLANT,BREEDING area of acid flies; during day time while acid flies were asleep. FLY counter attack was ferocious & took down the trusted lieutenants Mr. DANGEROUS DINKS & Mr.HOOD. Jack still managed to find the breeding place of acid flies in that plant. Somehow he planted his Antidote-BOMB there . It was too late when he realized that he was trapped, surrounded by acid flies NINJA army. Jack took a deep breath and utilized his skills in KUNGFU . The ninjas were defeated an he jumped out of the plant an pushed the detonator button. BOOOOOOM………he could only hear loud roars of acid flies.
He opened his eyes in SUNSET HOSPITAL. After spending a month there, he got out of the hospital. The fearless Jack pissed in his pants when he saw the HOSPITAL BILL !!!!! He managed them with his golden watch…. When he returned back to college , whole college was waiting for their HERO…. His ex girlfriend couldn’t stop herself from kissing him…………. Jack , the real hero ,felt like he’s on top of the world…………
And they lived happily ever after…………
THE END
© Copyright 2010 BONEYCHEN (boneychen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706767-ACID-FREAKS