*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706999-Prawn-Gumbo
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1706999
Kristina cheers up her partner after a failed gumbo party
Sierra flopped onto the sun lounger, the gumbo party a failure. She'd been so excited by the idea of eating, swimming and dancing through the night, but the sun hadn't set, the table covered with hot pots of gumbo barely touched, the last of the few guests that had turned up already gone.

Her arm hung down fingers moving through the dry wiry grass. The hot Louisiana summer making sweat run over oiled skin.

“Hun, it ain't that bad, we got enough gumbo to last till Christmas.” Kristina stood behind her gently rubbing Sierra's shoulder.

“I just wanted one of those long parties that we had at college, maybe we are too old for that kind of thing.” She sighed and let her head fall back against the lounger.

“For Christ sake, we are 28, not 40.” Kristina plucked a prawn from bowl of gumbo, her nails pinched the tail, the rest of the prawn shell-less but coated in the thick sauce. “Here, this will cheer you up.” She dangled the prawn in-front of Sierra's pouting mouth.

A smile flashed across Sierra's red lips and then she lifted them to surround the prawn, they pulled back as she sucked the coating from the prawn. Her lips pressed together beneath the prawn as her tongue licked the source from the inside of her mouth. Her teeth snapped up biting through the soft flesh just beneath Kristina's nails.

Tossing the tail into the grass Kristina picked out another. Again she held it above Sierra's lips, as Sierra snapped up to bite it Kristina jerked it higher out of reach. A drop of source splashed onto Kristina's thigh.

Twisting round Sierra faced Kristina. Kristina's white bikini shined against her ebony skin, the  bottoms forming a white V that curved high over her hips. Source ran down her shining skin, leaving an orange smear behind it. Sierra's tongue slipped out from between her lips to lick the hot skin clean.

The tang of the gumbo mixed with the salty sweat filled Sierra's mouth. Her hand reached behind Kristina's leg pulling her around the head of the lounger. Kristina dragged the prawn up her thigh leaving an orange trail curving inward and upwards. Sierra's tongue followed the path to the edge of the white material.

Kristina offered her the reward of the prawn, instead her tongue moved to the material to lap at the smooth shiny material. Kristina ate the prawn herself flinging the tail away.

The material became slippery with saliva as Sierra licked at the hot flesh beneath. Fingers gripped Kristina's leg, bronzed fingers that appeared pale compared to the deep black.

Kristina knocked the loungers support down making the back fall flat, dropping Sierra onto her back with it. Climbing onto the lounger Kristina knelt over Sierra's head. The white material stretching round between her legs hovered over moist red lips.

Sierra squeezed her hand beneath Kristina, nails drawing the bikini aside to reveal moist black lips surrounding wet pink flesh. Sierra's tongue darted out, delving between the black to the wetness inside.

Kristina's hands stroked through Sierra's blonde hair, coaxing her head upwards. Kneeling over Sierra she scanned the hedge line wondering if anyone could be watching them but as Sierra's tongue began to push deeper inside her, all thoughts about being watched were driven from her mind.

Grasping the end of the lounger Kristina kept herself from falling forwards. The smells from the pots of gumbo hit her like a wave, her senses heightened by her racing pulse.

Sierra licked and sucked at Kristina, her free hand slid down her body, slick with tanning oil and sweat. Her fingertips dipped beneath her black bikini thong sliding over only slightly less tanned shaved skin. One tip pushed between her fleshy lips, the blood pumping hard just beneath the skin, Her nail scrapped along the inside of her thong as her finger tip roamed over wet skin.

Sierra's orgasm hit her like a stone wall, she wasn't prepared for it and then suddenly it was upon her burying her in tingling nerve endings. Her body jerked beneath Kristina her fingertips still pressing against sensitive skin despite her body barely being able to cope. Through the spasms she tried to keep contact with Kristina, neck thrusting forwards to compensate for her body pulling back, her tongue straining to reach.

The effect of the spasming tongue against her sent shocks up Kristina's spine, tilting her head back she let out a scream into the evening sky, the setting sun behind her tinged her air with orange turning it into black fire.

Sierra withdrew her fingers letting her body regain control of itself. Her fingers gripped Kristina's ass as she pressed her mouth tight against Kristina's hot flesh, her tongue driving fast against her throbbing bud.

Kristina's orgasm caused her to push down onto Sierra, hot wet flesh engulfing Sierra. Her body rocked with the waves of pleasure rolling over her.

With her body shaking Kristina climbed down from the lounger, “I think I need a swim before we start on the other 5 gumbos.” She turned took two steps and dived into the water before Sierra could respond.


Word Count: 869
Written For: September 11th 2010 "The Weekly Quickie Contest
Prompt:
Gumbo Party
© Copyright 2010 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706999-Prawn-Gumbo