*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707067-For-My-Love
by Amanda
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1707067
It is a starting for my story. Hope you guys will like it.
I’m feeling cold, too cold. I wish you were here to enclose me in your arms and make me feel warm. When the tears dropped from my eyes, when I was sad and unsecured, your words and your tight hug sent through the help of wind, moon and the stars had always comforted me. Whenever my heart used to be cold, you always used to hold my hand and used to hug me. You were the only one to see me, the real me. That smile which I had faked in front of others was unable to fake you. You knew me by the way I spoke. When I used to feel insecure, scared, unloved and not cared, your words, your tight hug with a kiss you used to give me on my cheek always used to make me feel better, not only better but also blessed.

You always made me sleep without any fear. You had seen me sleeping. You didn’t sleep just to make me sleep without any tension.

When I used to fall sick, the person who would sit beside me holding my hand was no other than you. My biggest medicine was your love, those hugs, kiss and warm words which used to heal everything. Even your anger was one of the medicines for me to move forward.
© Copyright 2010 Amanda (kaps at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707067-For-My-Love