*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707146-Selina-Chapter-1
by Yuana
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Drama · #1707146
Selina is a prettiest girl in the town but she has a bad luck & my story begins from her.
SELINA



Chapter 1




Please Let Me Go...




The story start from a girl name Selina, she is the prettiest girl in the city where she lived on. Everyone wants to have her as their wife… but Selina already have Andre, her child friend as her fiance..

This news spreading and someone name Antonio the biggest triad’s head on that city interest with her prettiness and he wants to have her as his wife, even he is already have so many women beside him.

So Toni is using Romio, Selina’s dad that likes to drinking and gambling to get into Selina.  Toni making the plan with his employee on the gambling house, the plan is going and Romio taking the bait. He lost in several gambling games, and he is forced to taking the loan and make Selina as the payment for the debt, because the plan was working, so Toni’s employee going to take Selina to his castle house.

Selina and Andre making plan to go from Toni’s hands, but Andre lost in fight because he can’t win from dozens of Toni’s bodyguards. Toni’s bodyguards catch Selina, tie them both and put them on the separate rooms.

After that Toni go visiting Selina, and says to her, “Hello dear, wow you are really really the prettiest girl that I ever meet in this world, all my girls got beaten, and I can’t wait to marrying you, and I will guarantee you and your dad wont be poor forever, I will spoil you dear..” after saying that sentences, Toni wants to kiss Selina, right now Selina is in tie condition and her mouth covered by a handkerchief. Selina move away her face and then Toni says, “Oh dear, sorry... Its must be hurt like this, I will untie you, and I think you want to say something to me?” Toni unties Selina and with begging condition she says, “Sir, please let me go…”

“Oh sorry dear, I can’t let you go.”

“Why sir?”

“Well, you already know why you’re here, you are here to pay your dad’s loan, so you can’t go from here, not before your dad pay…” Said Toni with moving his first finger, “So be a good girl and marrying me without any force, I will make sure you will be my queen in this castle.” He said all sentences with opening both his hands and showing all the surrounding room to Selina.

“But sir, I don’t love you, how can I marrying you?”

“HAHAHA, in this world and in my dictionary, there isn’t any such word like LOVE, so listen to me well and all my wealthy will be yours. I’m a good guy, so you will be very lucky to marrying me, the richest guy in this town, and no one can marry me beside you.”

“But sir, you know I’m already having a fiancée.”

“Do I care for it? Enough talk, the wedding will be arranged in two days and ready or not you must be mine after two days. So be a good girl and listen to what I said. Ohh… I can’t wait to taste you in two days. HAHAHAHA…”

“Sir, please don’t… please… I’m begging you, please….”

“I like to see your begging face, HAHAHAHA!!!” Toni still laughing while he walks away from the room, but suddenly Selina calls him, “SIR! Please wait! Ok sir, I will marry with you, but can you do one thing for me?”

“What is it? You know, I will do anything for you, dear … you want me don’t bothering your dad, hmm…”

“Yes.., but still one other thing, I want you to release my fiancée, and after that I will obey whatever you say...”

“WHAT??” shouted Toni with red angry face and Selina shocked when she looks at Toni’s face. “Are you challenging me with using your prettiness? I’m already releasing your dad from the prison for big loans, and you asking more for that? HUH!!”

“No sir, I’m already thankful for it. But, just let me to be the payment for the debt. So, please release my fiancée, I’m begging you, sir…”

“Now, after you said you want me to release him, I am changing my mind for not killing him, now my mind says, ‘I MUST KILL HIM!!’”

“No sir, please don’t… “

“Why you are protecting him!! And I heard from my men, you are going to have runaway marry, so I think there is something already happen to you, you aren’t VIRGIN anymore, do you??” (In this story, people in the city still live in conservative way, so they still focusing on virginity)

“I don’t want to have UNVIRGINITY wife!! So, you must be a virgin, if you are not, I will send you back to your father if I get you as a second hand. I must be your FIRST!! So I’m going to kill that guy later and checking on your virginity now!!!” After saying the sentences, Toni rapes Selina. Selina tries to runaway, but the tie on her hands make she can’t escape, Toni grabs her with full power and all is happen. Selina just can do shouting, yelling, and crying to make Toni doesn’t rape her, but all isn’t useful.

*


On the other side, Andre is trying to escape but all he trying to do is no use. After finished raping Selina, Toni sends his bodyguard to kill Andre, all his bodyguards know Toni’s didn’t like someone dirtying his mansion with blood and he doesn’t want any trouble with reporters that always spying his place, so the bodyguard takes unconscious Andre’s body, and put him on the back seat’s car. After long riding, Toni’s bodyguard feels the road already far away from Toni’s mansion. He plans to stop and throw away the car to the cliff when he finds it. While Toni’s bodyguard searches for nearest cliff, Andre have his consciousness, in a moment Andre knows in what condition he is in now, so with his strength he grabs bodyguard’s neck with his hands. Toni’s bodyguard isn’t ready for Andre attack so the car suddenly loses its way and goes into the wood and crashed on the tree.

Smokes come out from the car engine, the bodyguard unconscious and his head lay on the steering wheel, with hard time Andre manages to come out from the car and at the perfect time, he manages to escape from the car. Suddenly the car explodes and explosions make Andre get thrown away and get hard hit on his head and he goes unconscious.

After the raping accident, Selina only can talk one sentence, ‘Please let me go’ and can’t talk other sentences than that, her mind is become blank, so Toni send away Selina to the nearest mental hospital.

*


Three months after it, there is one family come from another town.

“Randy, please help me with the luggage… Argh… It’s very heavy, what kind of things I enter in it?” But the guy that get called is confusing looking surrounding there street where he is standing on. “Randy, what happen? Why are you freezing on this street?”

“No, nothing Latisha, I just having some kind de ja vu… It looks like I know the street long time ago…”

“Oh… maybe you did, and this town maybe can cure your amnesia.”

“Ya… maybe… And thank you very much Latisha.”

“Don’t always keep saying thanks to me.”

“But if you didn’t finding me at that forest, I will be died and got eaten by sparrows or forest dogs. And thank you too for your patience for waiting me in my one month coma, and thanks too for the therapy sessions so I can walk and doing my activities now. So I won’t stop thanks to you.”

“It was coincidence, already told you, if I didn’t went looking for herbals that only I can get in that forest in morning time, I won’t be meeting you there, but until now, you didn’t remembered what happened at that time, why you having terrible wound on your head that causing you coma for one month, so you must having two months therapy and plus curing your uncured amnesia…”

“I…, really didn’t know what happened at that time, very long amnesia I got, already two months, and I still don’t remember anything…”

“Ok, don’t mind it, if you have some kind de ja vu in this place, maybe you can have the answer in this town.”

“Yes, I’m hoping this will be good start for my memory.”

“Latisha!! Randy!! Come fast, how long you will take your time to chat on the street!!”

“Yes mom, will be there soon!!”

“Yes Mrs. Raymond, will be there soon, I was trying to help carrying Latisha’s luggage here. Come Latisha, let me help you with your luggage.”

When Latisha walks near with her mom and Randy is left out, Latisha’s mom says, “Latisha, he is already with us for three months, is he really have that amnesia sickness?”

“I think so mom, why you ask?”

“Dear, mom doesn’t trusting him, maybe he is a bad guy, and you are too close with him.”

“Mom, if he is a bad guy, he will be doing some bad things to me two months ago, I just feel pity on him, hope he will recover soon.”

“You can’t lie to me, dear. From your eyes, mom knows you have interest on him.”

“Mom…”

“Hahaha… Silly little girl. But mom hopes after he gets recover from his amnesia, we can find out who are his parents, and let’s we see, does he live in a good family or a bad family, so we can arrange your marriage with him.”

“Mom, stop teasing me….”

“Hahaha…”

*


On the next day,

“Ok, I’m already arranging our meeting with Doctor Edward, this town psychiatric. And I’m sure you will get cured in this town.”

“Ya, hope so…”

“Ok, let’s get going.”

They are going to mental hospital using taxi, about twenty minutes Randy and Latisha arrive. On the way seeing doctor, Randy seeing girl that taking his attention, so he walks so he can get more near to that girl, he sees that girl keep saying, ‘please me go’ several times and she is hugging old teddy bear doll at her hands. Randy looks that woman figure, and experiment at her face, and doesn’t know why suddenly he is having strong headache.

“Randy, what happen to you?”

“Arghzz… I don’t know Latisha, arghhzz my head…” and when Randy struggle with his strong headache, suddenly the girl shouting and grab her own body and keep yelling, “Please let me go sir, let me go, and let Andre go”

Suddenly one nurse come for calming down the girl and nurse says with high tone to Latisha and Randy, “Please mister and miss don’t make patient in here become scare! Calm down Selina, no one will hurt you in here. Poor you, even you’re the prettiest girl in this town, but you’re unlucky girl in this town, hah… no one can imagine such us pretty girl like you can have this situation.”

“Nurse, please said again… arghzz, who is that girl name?”

“Selina, hey sir, are you ok? You look in pain, maybe I should bring you go seeing doctor?”

“Ah, its ok nurse. Randy, what happen to you?”

“Let me go! Let me go sir!” Selina keeps yelling that sentences.

“Se… li… na….” Randy says that name whisperingly.

Selina heard that whisper and suddenly she become quiet and walk to get near to Randy and Selina quietly staring at Randy and gives the teddy bear doll to Randy.

Randy takes the teddy bear doll and he begins to asking, “Se…li…na, who are you? Why your names give some kind reaction to my mind? Why?”

Selina become scare again, then she hugs nurse that near to her, and she acts like she wants to get help from Randy, “Please help me, please help Andre, please help me, I still virgin, I’m still virgin, don’t do this to me”

“No one can do anything to you, Selina, if you scared of him, come on follow me, let me take you to your room, is it ok dear?”

“Nurse! Please… I need to talk with that girl!”

“Sir, please go, I’m already telling you all patients in here can get easily scare so don’t scare this girl anymore!”

“Let me go! Let me go!” The more nurse yells, the more scare the girl and now her hiding behind nurse, “Let me go!”

“Ok, let’s get going Selina, I think this guy is crazy, come Selina.”

“Selina, don’t go, please I think I need to talk with you!”

“Randy, what are you doing, everyone are looking on us now!”

“Latisha, I think I know that girl, I know that girl?”

“Ok! If you know that girl, tell me who is she?”

“She… She…Arghhzz… my head, I can’t think… I can’t think” And suddenly Randy lose his conscious.

“Randy! Randy!”

“He will conscious soon, maybe in about five minutes advance.”

“Oh thank you Doctor and I’m sorry because we are late in attending the appointment.”

“Hmm, it’s ok for this first time, but don’t be late on the next appointment without saying anything.”

“Sorry...”

“Anyway, what happen to this guy? Maybe he has some kind of shocked that makes him unconscious like this, is very rare to seeing guy unconscious like this?”

“I found this guy about three months ago, he has pretty bad wounds on his head. I bring him to the nearest hospital, he was unconscious at that time and got coma for one month, and after he got his conscious from his coma, he has amnesia, he didn’t remember anything about his previous life and his amnesia already going on for two months now.”

“It seems this guy have strong wound on his head that causing he having this two months amnesia.”

“So doc, anything we can do so he can be recovering from his amnesia.”

“Do you bring his previous data?”

“Yes, I bring it.”

“Why you didn’t finish his medical treatment with Doctor Robert?”

“My family has some business in this town, so we must move to this town, and I asked Doctor Robert to give suggestion with which doctor he must continue his therapy, and Doctor Robert give me your name on the list, Doctor Edward.”

“Ahh… I see, so now why he unconscious again, did something happened with him?”

“Yes, something happened, it looks like he told me he had some kind de ja vu when he had arrived in this town, and when we arrived in this hospital, he has strong headache when he met a girl in this hospital, and let me recall, I think that girl name Selina, that if I don’t mistaking in calling that girl’s name.”

“Selina? Is that girl Selina Mitchel? She is one of my patients. Maybe he has some kind relationship with this girl, and maybe he is Selina’s cousin from far away town. I think this situation can help his treatment, if he is really having some kind relationship with Selina.”

“Doc, sorry for the interruption, I saw from far away when I’m going to call Mr. Randy to come to your office, at that time Mr. Randy in position near Selina, it looks like they both have some kind relationship, and Selina that never give her teddy bear doll to anyone else before even to this hospital nurses, she gave that teddy bear to Mr. Randy.”

“Ohh… so they both have some kind reaction… Hmm…”

“And doc, did you heard that Selina have fiancée before, and I heard when Selina got kidnapped, her fiancée have vanished too. Maybe Mr. Randy is her fiancé.”

“Nurse, I don’t like hearing gossip, in here we must say anything based on fact not based on gossip.”

“Sorry doc.”

“Ahh… It’s ok, if your girls not gossiping here, I wont know that Selina have some kind reaction when she met Mr. Randy.”

“Se… li….na…”

“Ahh… he begins to get his consciousness.”

“Se…li…na… I must help you…. Where am I? Why I’m here? Selina, I must help Selina!”

“Sir! Please calm down.”

“Nurse? Why you here and why I am here? I must help Selina, nurse! Please let me go!”

“Mr. Randy pleases calm down, Selina already safe in this hospital…”

“She is safe, ohh… good she is already safe. But, why I am here?”

“Mr. Randy, you come here to have your therapy session with me, to cure your amnesia.”

“Randy? Who is Randy? Why you keep calling me Randy, I am not Randy?”

“Randy, are you ok?”

“Who are you?”

“Randy, don’t be joking with me!”

“Who is joking with you, I am not Randy, and my name is Andre Abram, why you all keep calling me Randy, who is Randy? And I don’t have time to play, I need to see Selina now, I must sure she is ok.”

“Randy, you don’t remember me, I am Latisha, I who saved you three months ago?”

“Three months? Latisha? Miss, I am sure I don’t remember you. Please let me out from here and doctor where is Selina now?”

“Selina is in her room now.”

“Doc, can I meet her now?”

“Randy, do you forget me now or you just joking?”

“Miss already told you, I am not Randy, and I don’t know who this Randy guy is. Please, I don’t have time to play with you. I’m not joking with you, I am really don’t know you, sorry. And doc, please I want to meet Selina now, can I?”

“Sure you can. Nurse, can you take Mr. Andre to meet Selina in her room.”

“Ok Doc.”

“Randy! Randy! Please don’t go!”

*


But Andre doesn’t listen to Latisha’s sentences, he just follows nurse to meet Selina.

“Miss Latisha, no use yelling like that, I think Mr. Andre already recovered from his amnesia, and like Nurse said maybe he is Selina’s fiancé. You must accepting this facts sooner or later, you are already know if he find his lost memories, if he is already married or have kids, you still must accept that.”

“But Doctor, I don’t know if the fact is too painful for me to accept it.” Said Latisha with tears dropped from her eyes.

“Yes I know, but every fact in the world are always painful to accept. But still you have to accept that facts with big heart. And based from Doctor Robert’s diagnose, it looks like you didn’t do any effort to cure Mr. Andre’s memories, maybe because you are afraid to accept situation like this. Sorry, I will let you think alone about this, I can’t accompany you any further, I need to visit my other patients.”

Latisha cries alone in Doctor Edward’s office and in her cry she says that, ‘if she can, she wants to turn back time, and tell to her father that she doesn’t want to move to this town.’

“Nurse, is she Selina? What happen to her?”

“She has been like this for three months.”

“Three months? Nurse, it can’t be?”

“Yes sir, Selina already in this condition for three months and nothing progress on her condition lately.”

“Three months? Where am I for three months, why I left her alone with that condition? Selina, sorry for letting you alone, I am wrong, very very wrong.”

“Please let me go sir! Let me go! I am still virgin! Don’t do this to me! Let Andre go, Sir!”

“Se… li… na… I am so so sorry, please forgive me, I don’t want to see you like this.” Andre gets near to Selina and sees Selina with tears come down from his eyes.

Selina quiet for a moment and looks Andre crying in front of her, with her first finger she rubs Andre’s tears and says, “Don’t cry… Andre will back soon, don’t cry Selina….”

“Ya Selina don’t cry, Andre will back soon, and Andre already back, I am Andre, look at me Selina…”

“An…dre…?? No no, Andre is get caught by Toni’s men, so shust… We must go now…” And suddenly Selina yells, “He comes!! He comes!! Please let me go!! Please Sir!!!”

“Shust… Look at me, I am Andre, I am here, so no one can hurt you again, I promise.”

“No, YOU ARE NOT ANDRE! YOURE HIM! YOURE HIM! YOU COME TO CAUGHT ME! GOOO AWAY!!!”

“No, I am Andre, please Selina looks at me well, look at this.” Andre shows star liontin on his necklace, “And you have one too, look!” Andre takes moon liontin from Selina’s necklace, “Do you still remember our promise when we bought these liontins, moon and star come out together in the night sky, and they will always be together when they bright all over the sky… And we will always be together like the moon and the star.”

“Twinkle twinkle little star…” Suddenly Selina singing and Andre continue the singing, “How I wonder what you are.”

“Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky.”

“You are a diamond in my heart, Selina.”

“An… dre….”

“Ya, it’s me, Andre, you remember me Selina, you remember me, sorry I can’t help you, I am really sorry.”

“Glad you are safe… An… dre…” Selina hugs Andre, “I missing you very much… So welcome back…” And suddenly Selina unconscious.

“Nurse!! Nurse!!!”

“Oh… please don’t stand in front of the door miss.” Said Nurse that just comes because she hears Andre shouting. Latisha is in the front of the door and she saw all that happened to Andre and Selina.

“Nurse, I am not sure, what happen to her, why she suddenly unconscious?” Said Andre with worried tone.

“Please call the doctor!” Said the nurse to the other guarding nurse in front of the door. “Sir, can you please get out first from the room, we can’t check her if there are too much crowded in the room.”

With hurry Doctor Edward comes to check, and about ten minutes Doctor Edward comes out from the room.

“What happen to her doc?” Asked Andre.

“She unconscious because she just recover from high level stress, and she still very weak after doing abortion surgery two days ago. So there isn’t anything to worry about. I think you just call it a day today, will be better you meet her again tomorrow.”

And Andre can only stand with confusing mind in front of Selina’s room and suddenly Latisha that keep standing in front of Selina’s room calling Andre, “Randy?”

But Andre doesn’t hear that call.

“Randy!”

“Oh sorry miss, do you calling me, but please don’t call me with that name, my name is Andre, call me Andre.”

“Don’t calls me miss, you always call me Latisha, so call me Latisha.”

“But I don’t know you.”

“You knew me, already three months we are together and you have been living on my family house.”

“I don’t know anything about you, even I don’t know what happen to Selina, why it looks like I am having time skip, I’m confuse right now and please don’t disturb me again. Ok miss.”

“Ok, I won’t disturb you again, I will go home right now, and I know you don’t have place to stay, if you want, you can stay at my place.”

“Miss, I have a place to stay, I always come home to my parent’s house, so don’t bother to ask me to stay at your place.”

“Ok, so it looks like it’s already over between us, even you don’t know, I who helping you when you almost died in the forest. So goodbye then.” Latisha walking alone on the hospital corridor and she can’t stand with the tears she holds and suddenly the tears keep falling from her eyes.

I can’t be always in this deep confusion, I think I must find out what is happening to Selina, why suddenly she became mental hospital patient and I think I heard Selina just having abortion surgery two days ago? Those sentences keep yelling in Andre’s mind. So, he returns to Doctor Edward’s office and he sees Doctor Edward’s nurse in front of the office.

“Nurse, can I disturb you for a moment?”

“Oh… You’re the guy that got unconscious before?” said that nurse.

“I had unconscious before?”

“Yes sir, anyway anything I can help with you sir?”

“Nurse, can I see Doctor Edward?”

“Oh sorry sir, Doctor Edward had gone visiting his patient.”

“Ok thanks for the information Nurse.” After that Andre goes from Doctor Edward’s office, but he suddenly comes back, “Nurse, do you know something about patient named Selina Mitchel?”

“Oh, are you asking me about Selina Mitchel?”

“Yes nurse, if you know something about her, please tell me what do you know?”

The nurse telling all she knows about Selina, why she became mental hospital patient for three months and why she just having abortion surgery, “Two days ago there is a patient threw her old teddy bear doll to the tree, and Selina climbed the tree to take the teddy bear back. When she trying to take the doll, she falls from the tree and having abortion, we don’t notice that matter, we just notice her fall from the tree when we heard all patients screaming because they seeing the blood on the location. She kept screamed at that time, we used injection so she can calm down and after that we decided to save her life with doing abortion surgery to safe her life from long term bleeding.”

After Andre knows about all things that happen to his fiancée, he becomes very angry, he wants to make revenge, Toni must get his punishment for hurting Selina until she became crazy like that, and he promises with his own life, he will kill Toni for it.

Hasn’t enough information from mental hospital nurse, Andre visiting Selina’s dad, Romio. But when he arrives in Romio house, he doesn’t see any sign of him, the house seeing empty and no one there, and Andre knows the reason he isn’t found Romio in his house is because Romio is too coward to deal with his problems.

“Young man, what you doing here?” Asked old guy that passing by and getting near to Andre.

“Just looking for the owner from this house, do you know where he went?”

“Ohh… The owner, you mean is a coward guy named Romio, hah…” Said that old guy sighing. “He runaways after he sold his daughter to triad gang boss. But one month after, the lumberjack found him died in the forest with so many wounds on his body. No one can’t escape from Toni… Ooops, I think I should close my mouth, because each walls have ears. Sorry young man, you better leave from this house, because so many people said this house is haunted by Romio, because he can’t accept his dead.” Said that man looking left and right in gate from that house.

“Hahaha… Ok Sir, I appreciate what you told me, if Romio already not here, I think I should go and not wasting my time in here.”

“Ya… ya… young man, you better go now, this house is not a good house to visit.”

“Yes, I will go now, thank you Sir.”

So I find dead end now, Romio already dead, what should I do now, said Andre on his mind. Maybe I should come to my home now, and trying to make strategy for getting close to Toni.

Andre parents are so happy to have their son back, and everything is going well.

Selina is much better now. After two weeks, Doctor Edward says Selina can be release from mental hospital, Doctor Edward said its better Selina get treatment outside mental hospital. With Andre treatment, Selina can get fast recovery from her mental sickness. Andre already prepares one house that locates near hill, so Selina can stay there. And from nine o’clock in the morning until seven o’clock at night time, Selina will be taking care by nurse from the mental hospital that she being treated before.

In two weeks too, he prepares plans for revenging Toni, the man who make Selina suffering, he starting to visit gambling house for looking some information about Toni. He learns how the triad working, how to win and getting a lots of money from gambling, of course with getting near to the gambling officer. After three weeks he gets useful information on the gambling table, information about Toni’s enemy that it’s conform from the neighbour town, the name from Toni’s enemy its Felipe. Felipe and Toni always compete on incomes and territories, and Andre hears that Felipe would do anything to kill Toni because Toni always use cheating way to get more income from another lands, even it isn’t his ‘landmine’. Every neighbour triad hates Toni, no one can’t get Toni, because he is very slippery. After Andre heard about this information, he is deciding to find Felipe and work with him to get revenge on Toni.

*


Andre parents scared that his son will marry Selina, if Andre wants to marry Selina three months ago, when Selina wasn’t crazy girl, maybe they will permit them, but now Selina just released from mental hospital, what parents will permit his son marrying a crazy girl even the girl is the prettiest girl in the town. So they preparing Andre to marry with the girl they choose, Andre parents begin to looking for the girl that perfect to be Andre’s wife, and it looks like Andre’s dad already got one, Bill Raymond’s daughter, she is a pretty girl as same as Selina. So Henry Abram prepares all for Andre engagement with Bill Raymond’s daughter as soon as possible. And to bring Andre to see Bill Raymond’s daughter, Ray Abram must use some kind strategy to bring Andre to the arrangement place.

“Andre, your mom having some kind trouble on Departize Restaurant, can you go and picking her home?”

“What happen to mom, dad? Why you asking me to pick her? Why you aren’t going alone and pick her?”

“I can’t pick her, son. I have so many works to do, please, don’t wasting your time here, if you take so much time in here, your mom will be on so much difficulty.”

“Ok dad, I will pick mom home.”

After arrived on Departize Restaurant, Andre looking around to search his mom, and he saw her mom, ‘She is there, healthy like usual, why dad told she is in trouble?’

“Mom? Why are you doing here?” ask Andre.

“You?!” said Andre and Latisha at the same time.

“Ooo… you guys already knew each others, well then.”

“Randy!?” Latisha shouted. 

“Randy?? Who is Randy??” Asked Sabrina, Andre’s mom.

“Mrs. Abram, this is the guy that I told you about.”

“This guy is my son that vanished about three months ago, so you are the one who helped my son, oh thanks God, if you weren’t there, my son will ohh… I can’t imagine it. Why you aren’t telling me about this matter, Andre??”

“Mom, Dad told me I must pick up from here because you are having problem in here, so it looks like Dad lied to me, you look well and very healthy.”

“Andre, Mom asking you a question, why you don’t answer Mom’s question?”

“Mom, I don’t know this girl. Let’s go home ok.”

“Andre, don’t be rude like that, come here, sit beside Mom, Mom wants to introduce you with Latisha Raymond, she will be your future wife and how lucky you can meet her again in here, isn’t she pretty, Andre?”

“Mom, I am already told you, please don’t matchmaking me anymore, I had enough with all this matchmaking, I am already have Selina, yourself that matchmaking me with her, I am already accepted her as my fiancée, so no one can replace her unless she died.”

“Andre!! How can you say that!! I won’t permit you to marry with that crazy girl!! You will marry with Latisha Raymond!!”

“Mom, what is that girl does to you, so you keep forcing me to marry her, I don’t love her mom, and if I accept this marries arrangement, I can’t make her happy, both of us can’t be happy. Mom, I that who going to be marry, not you, I will choose my own life partner not you, because marry is about one life time problem. So sorry miss, I can’t accept this marries arrangement, you can have another guy to marry you.”

Latisha and Sabrina can’t say anything after Andre stop talking, because they realized everything that Andre told to them is the truth.

“Even she was your savior, Andre?” Sabrina asks to her son.

“I still can’t remember anything, everyone keeps telling me that I lost about three months ago, but I feel like I just wake up yesterday, and so sorry Mom even she is my savior, I can’t marry her. So Mom, you want to go home with me or not?”

“Andre just leave me, Mom will be ok. Mom wants to talk again with Latisha.”

“Ok mom, but I still on my decision, I won’t accept this marry.” After saying his word, Andre goes from that restaurant.

“Mrs. Abram, I think I will pull myself from this marries arrangement. Your son, he didn’t remember me after he regained his lost memories, but I really helped him, and my entire story that I told you is the truth.” Said Latisha with eyes almost wet with her tears.

“Latisha, listen I’m sure Andre will remember you soon, and he will realize you’re better than that crazy girl, how can I accept her, she is a crazy girl! So you must be patience, ok?”

“Ok, Mrs. Abram.”

*


The time shows 12.35 PM. ‘I don’t want to come home or go to the office right now. I think this is the right time to visit Felipe.’  He turns his car to neighbor town where Felipe’s place base on, he got the address from one of Felipe’s spy that Felipe putted on Toni’s gambling house. He drives his car, and when he arrives at the guarding post, he turns down his car window, and says the keyword that he got from Felipe’s spies, “The phoenix opens the heaven door.”

“The sparrow opens the hell door.”          

“Hyena kills his prey on the jungle.”

“Piranhas kill their prey on the sea.”

“Ok, you can pass.”

He drives his car more further to Felipe’s base, and after several meters driving, he arrives at the base door, “I want to meet Felipe, I come here to join Felipe’s forces.”

“With what reason do you want to join us, huh!?”

“I want to kill Toni!”

“Ok, you can come with me.”

Andre follows big tall guy in the black suit, and after several minutes walking they arrive on big room. He sees one big tall guy sits on comfy couch, he is sitting and looking for three guys that point gun to one guy who on his knees.

“So you still doesn’t want to confess, you already in front of papa and there are three guns pointing at you?”

“Papa, I didn’t do that, I didn’t tell the location to Toni. Really I’m.” said that guy to big tall guy that sitting on the couch.

“You still didn’t want to admit it? We were already proving on it!! See this picture, don’t say it isn’t you!!”

“Reno, who is he?” Said big tall guy that sitting on the couch that they called PAPA.

“He is new guy here.” Said Reno that accompanying Andre to see Felipe.

“Mr. Felipe, please introduce me, I’m Andre Abram, nice to meet you.” Andre getting near to Felipe’s place, and want to shaking hands with him, but one of the three guys suddenly point the gun to Andre, “Don’t get near to Papa!!”

“Ohh… ok…ok…” said Andre with give up condition.

“Reno, why you disturbing us!!” Said the pointing gun guy.

“Sorry Pedro, I don’t know you interrogating him.” Said Reno

“So Reno, why you bring him to me?” Said Felipe.

“Papa, this guy wants to join with us, and his reason is he wants to kill Antonio.” Said Reno.

“Why you want to kill Antonio?” Said Felipe.

“Antonio makes my fiancée became a mental hospital patient, so I want to kill him badly.” Said Andre.

“Really? Reno!” Said Felipe.

“Yes Papa.” Said Reno. “What mental hospital she’s in?” Now Reno already nears the phone, and he is ready for pressing the numbers.

“International Reborn Mental Hospital.” Said Andre.

“Name?”

“Selina Mitchel.”

Reno pressing the numbers on the telephone and after several minutes talking with the man on the phone and he feels he is already got all information that he want, he hang up the phone, “Papa, all he said is right.”

“Ok. So little boy can you help Papa.” Said Felipe with his tenor voice.

“Sure, and should I call you Papa too like the others?” asked Andre with confuse voice.

“Hey little boy, Papa already called himself Papa to you. What a stupid question you ask him, Papa doesn’t have time for answering your quiz!” Said Pedro. “So what command do you want to ask him to do, Papa?”

“Pedro, give him your gun, and little boy, shoot that guy to prove that you are always going to be loyal to me.” Said Felipe with calm voice.

“But Papa, are you sure?” said Pedro confusedly.

“Yes, I’m very sure, do you doubt me Pedro?” Said Felipe still in calm voice.

“No, I do not doubt you, but I doubt him.” Said Pedro with pointing his first finger to Andre.

“You will know it soon, does he will be loyal to me or not. So give him the gun and let him finish that guy for me.” Said Felipe with piercing eyes to Andre.

“No Papa!! Please don’t shoot me!! I’m begging you Papa!!” said the guy that on the pointing gun.

“If you don’t want me to shoot you, why you still betraying me, are you already eating dragon’s heart?” Said Felipe with piercing eyes to the guy on the pointing gun.

“Papa… please don’t shoot me… I’m begging you…” said the guy that on the pointing gun.

“Papa, are you sure with this?” said Andre with gun on his right hand.

“Yes, if you loyal to me, kill him, before he tells anything to Toni about you joining us.” Said Felipe with calm voice.

“Ok…” Andre nods.

“Don’t tell me you never use gun before.” Said Pedro.

Andre just nods and can’t say anything in that depressing situation.

“Hahaha… What an innocent little guy.” Said Pedro laughs. “If you never use a gun before, why you want to join us, you know triad always use gun for cleaning the mess. So you want it or not, you must learn how to use a gun. So be a bad guy now, and just pull the trigger, prove you can be our members with shooting that traitor.” Said Pedro pointing his first finger to the guy on the pointing gun.

“Papa! Pedro! Reno! I’m very sorry… I won’t do that again! Please don’t kill me!” said the guy on the pointing gun.

“Sorry nobody can save you here. A traitor can’t be a trusted.” Said Reno with calm voice. “All is your own entire fault, I can’t help you, I think I will go now, I get sick when I seeing traitor’s blood. Papa, if you need me, I will be in front of the door. Hey new guy, you must pull the trigger if you want to join us, if you scared just get home, go to your mama’s hug, if you want, I can accompanying you to the front gate. Oh yea, make sure you shoot him on his chest or his head, that point will make him fast to meet his creator without any pain.” After saying so many words, Reno gets out from that room.

“Wow, you are great! Man, you make Reno saying many words to you, its mean Reno kind of putting hope on you, so you just pull the trigger into the right spot, and you will get Papa’s recognition.” Said Pedro. “You guys step away! Give room for this newbie, and get your bodies 5 meters away from him, because you don’t want to have his gun suddenly getting on your bottoms, and Papa, I think you must go to the another room so you can’t get missed aim bullets.”

“No, I am sure this little boy can shoot that traitor for me. I already saw the way he holds the gun, he did used gun before this. I know each rich guy studied and learned how to shoot at his school, isn’t that right little boy?” Said Felipe with calm voice and with one move, he rests his body into comfy couch.

‘Wow this old man called Felipe has very good analyzing sight, even he knows I did learned how to shoot in my school, he is a smart man indeed.’

“Wah… Papa you’re really great, even you know this newbie can shoot with seeing the way he holds the gun… Ok newbie, even you know get Papa attention now, so what you waiting for, shoot that traitor and you are going to earn a ticket to enter our community.” Said Pedro with happy tone voice.

“Yes, I did learn to shoot in my previous school but I never shoot the real person before so I am not sure how to do this?” said Andre with confusing mind.

“Little boy, I don’t have much time to see you getting confusing in here, I will give you 1 minutes for shooting him or you just go from my territory.” After saying all of that Felipe make both his hands become one with his shoulders.

“Ok, I will shoot him.” Said Andre with pointing the gun on his hand to traitor’s head.

“Mister… Please don’t shoot me, please I’m begging you for mercy.” Said the traitor.

Andre just looks on that traitor’s eyes, and he thinks he can’t do all of this, why for getting revenge to the guy he hates most, he must kills one guy for it, why?

“30 seconds again.” Said Pedro. “Are you really wanted to join our gang or not newbie?”

“Yes…” said Andre.

“So don’t be hesitating, kill him to show you’re loyal to Papa, 15 seconds again.”

Yes. I must kill him. If I can’t kill him, how can I shoot Toni on his head in the future? So just relax and pull the trigger, said Andre to himself.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5…” Pedro starts to counting down, suddenly DOOR! Andre pulls the trigger and shoots the traitor right on his head, his both hands shaking and Andre falls down on his knees, he feels his legs don’t have power to stand up, and he feels his hands don’t have strength to hold the gun, the gun has drop from his hands to the floor.

“Wow, nice shoot newbie, right on the head. You are right Papa, he is a great shooter. Newbie, don’t be on such us shock, get up on your feet. Hey, you guys don’t just stand there, bring that dead trash and throw it to trash can!” said Pedro.

“Good one little boy. So welcome to my family. This is a very busy family. So you want to help me punishing Toni, but you are already known you can’t touch him easily. Reno!!” said Felipe when the door open, the door opened because two of Papa’s men bring the traitor body outside.

Reno comes in, “Anything you want Papa?”

“So are you already got any news about Toni’s?” said Felipe.

“Yes, one of our spies has new news about Toni. Toni that likes pretty women start to get close to Raymond family. He is targeting Raymond daughter, Latisha Raymond.” Said Reno informing all the news he got.

“Why he targets Raymond family?” Said Pedro.

“Raymond family is a rich family from other town that just moving there, you already know Toni’s movement, he wants to make that family bankrupt, taking all money from Raymond’s and maybe playing little game with Raymond’s daughter and dump her like he usually do.” Said Reno with no expression.

“La… tisha Raymond…” said Andre almost whisperingly.

“What newbie, do you know her?” Pedro asked.

“Yes, I think Raymond family is a friend of my dad, and Latisha Raymond almost becomes my new fiancée if I didn’t refuse her.” Andre answered.

“Oh good information you have. Papa, I think we can finish Toni this time.” Said Pedro laughing.

“With what way?” Felipe asked.

“Papa, I know what Pedro thinking, he wants that newbie persuades Latisha Raymond and using her to seduce Toni and at the perfect time, we can kill him.” Said Reno.

“Wow. Reno, you are really the best brain on this family, lucky I have brother like you, man.” Said Pedro saluting Reno.

“No, I can’t do that! I can’t make her become like Selina!” Said Andre refusing the idea.

“Young man, I will ask you once more. Do you want to get revenge to Toni?” Felipe asked Andre.

“Yes.” Said Andre.

“So, what are you waiting for? The revenge door already opens. So you just follow what Reno and Pedro said. Just persuade her, after that we can arrange some tactics so we can kill that bastard.” Said Felipe.

“Come one newbie, already told you don’t be hesitating, if you always hesitating, you can’t win against your enemy.” Said Pedro.

“Already told you, if you are already deciding to follow us, so you must throw away your kindness and begin to act like a real bad guy. We are gangsters, we are not playing cop capturing bad guy on high school.” Said Reno. “So we need your answer now?”

“Ok. I will do it, but...” Said Andre.

“Is Latisha a smart girl?” Asked Pedro.

“I don’t know? Why you asked?” Answered Andre.

“Four biggest triads will play Black jack game on one month forward.” Said Reno.

“Black jack game? And what is the connection with Latisha Raymond?” Asked Andre.

“Yes, Black jack game. Papa will represent east side. Toni will represent west side, and like usual south side and north side will be on Toni side. So it won’t be fair game, so we must have tactics to win the game this time. If you can persuade Latisha to be Toni’s girl and inform us what cards that Toni hold, it will be a great benefit for us.” Said Reno. “With his pride, Toni will deal anything if he lost each round. We can make him lost everything and after that we will use great timing to kill him, we are going to make nice sabotage on the black jack game. So you are better take this opportunity to do the revenge, and if the plan working we can finish Toni this time.”



To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2010 Yuana (yuana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707146-Selina-Chapter-1