*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707646-Darkness
by Abi
Rated: · Short Story · Dark · #1707646
just an idea I had for a short story....hope you like it
I slowly became quieter and quieter when I heard the slow, heavy foot steps coming my way. I hid silently under the floor boards in the kitchen waiting for my death to arrive. I froze when I saw the eyes of the beast, they were black like midnight and they felt like they could suck out your soul in seconds. I was trying not to move a muscle but my ankle was getting cramped up because of the way it was bent, so I slowly lifted my leg up and put it on top of my other leg so it didn't make a noise. Very slowly I started to look back up but I found the black eyes of midnight staring down into mine like bullets of fire, I couldn't look away, I felt the blackness starting to fill me. As quick as a cheetah the creature ripped away the floor boards and faced me with a grin that had death written all over them.
"Jessie you are going to enter the darkness and will never face light again." The deep voice of death informed as a shiver ran down my back like slithering snakes jumping for there pray. A long arm started to extend itself towards me like a spider ready to strike. As quickly as I knew it I was standing in front of the creature and gasped on what I saw, it was human but looked too pale to be and I believed that no human could move like that in a million years, so I wonder what this creature was???
Slowly and tensely his hands held my face and tilted it to the side, all the time he did this he kept his eyes on mine filling them with darkness. slowly I saw him bend his head down to my neck and felt his lips on my hot, sweaty skin. Then all of a sudden I felt something pierce my skin and I began to feel like I was in a dream.
I felt like I was floating on a cloud of total heaven and everything in my life was perfect, but then that feeling became weak and hopeless.
I felt my body collapse into the creatures body and felt a hand hold me up by the waist, I could barely keep my eyes open but before I did close them I knew it was the end of life and all the things around me.
Just then a rip of pain erupted through my body as I felt my body crash to the floor with a bang.
"Sweet Dreams Princess." the creatures voice laughed as the blackness pulled me into a sleep which I now knew I would never wake up to face another day again.
© Copyright 2010 Abi (dream-123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707646-Darkness