*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707970-Story-tIme-in-a-signature-style
Rated: · Draft · Experience · #1707970
a note from my diary
She stopped fighting the move of her life... and started looking in the direction of the flow... not knowing where it's leading but yet holding faith in the fact that it's going to the larger source and there's much more to be lived...
Even a very act of removing old paint of her toe nails.. the ones she's rarely saw.. led her to thinking that this was synchronized to her thought of looking deep into her religious roots... and know more of what was the real message.. with her view... through the eyes of her higher self. As she wiped out every black spot .. they became cleaner... as though she was cleaning everything that kept holding her back from walking ahead.
Every thought of letting go of her old untouched thoughts had started simplifying her life. Simplify'.. her message from the angels, each time she asked "what next!?" leading to ask for some more help.. "How?", she asked. And this time the answer came floating with the series of her thoughts.
Just when she felt victorious for unlocking another level, the angels seemed to be applauding her ways. She was opening her eyes and looking at life through higher levels to get direction and sometimes be directed by the synchronicity, that came as she started trusting the flow of events as happenings designed for her route. Each direction seemed clearer with the light been flashed by the people around her and events life brought before her. This made her route less-darker with a clearer vision of where she was being directed to. She realized she could do her best to utilize that knowledge in her signature style and make her mark in the world and moreover... in her mind.

(...Signatures mature with thoughts.)
© Copyright 2010 Blessed_me (blessed_me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707970-Story-tIme-in-a-signature-style