*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707994-These-Are-The-Moment-We-All-Wish-For
by B3
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1707994
A boy who thinks it is impossible and a girl who need someone who will love her.
Prelude

Prelude from the boys point of view

There she is, the girl I dream about every night. Not in like stalker like but I fantasize about being around her, with her, eating with her. Every time she comes around me I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach and I get nervous around her. She is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen with blue eyes that shown grace to everyone, even to the people she was mad at. Her facial expression is as soft as a feather and compliments her black hair so soft and fluent. Her body is perfectly portioned to where I can easily hold her in my arms and her personality matches that of an angel. She is always nice to me. In class she always smiles at me and says hi. I reply to her but the words would always get mixed up in my head, so the only thing that comes out is hi. A shockwave always flows through me when she smiles at me. I get embarrassed sometimes because I always start conversations with phrases like “So did you do your homework” or “nice weather were having” like she cares about the weather. My bud would always tell me to go after her but I would always get cold feet. I’ve never dated anyone before nor have I ever had a girlfriend but my heart desires for her to be in it. I know for a fact that I love her and I would do anything for her, but I know I could never have her because of three reasons. Reason one is because of how much money I have. I’d never had a job and the money my parents would send me was supposed to last me two weeks at a time. Reason two is the fact that I am inexperienced. She told me once about many of her dates with guys that were either jerks or smooth guys that just wanted sex from her. I would always listen to her staring into her beautiful eyes. And the third reason is because I know she would never love me the way I love her. I know she won’t love a person like me. She is a divine being worthy of a man who is cut with an eight pack, strong, rich, and can play sports. I am just intelligent and some what muscular. My smile is all jacked up and goofy looking and the way I talk is not smooth at all. Maybe she will look past all those qualities but I highly doubt that. No woman ever looks past those requirements. Still I long for her embrace and her sweet kiss I’ve seen her give to other guys. If there is a god up there then please help her find her way to me. My sweet rose, Jordan.

Prelude from the girls point of view

Oh my god there he is, the boy I like. I can’t stop thinking about him. Every time he comes around me I feel like I’m going to faint from excitement. I get nervous and jittery around him. He’s not the most good looking guy on campus but there is something about him that catches my attention in a way that is subtle yet enough to make butterflies flutter around in my stomach. His facial expression is always compassionate and his hair is short and soft to the touch. His black eyes are always warm and inviting. He is always nice to me in class. He would always ask me if I did my homework, which is sweet of him, and always make me laugh when he ask me about the weather. My best friend says to always follow my heart but to stay away from him. When I asked, she said that he was a loser and I would be wasting my time but I don’t believe that. I would always see him talking to his friend then he would look in my direction, acting like he wants to come over and talk, but he waves and me and for some reason duck his head in shame. I’ve been dating for a while and I’ve never met a boy who makes me feel like I’m feeling right now. I know for a fact that I love this boy and would like to be together but I keep driving him away. I keep wanting to go places with him and his friends but he insist that he stay behind. When I ask him why he said that he was on a ten dollar a week budget and could not afford to go most of the time. And even though I know that he can’t do some of the things I do, I keep pressuring him. Oh, if only he knew that money did not matter to me the he would be more comfortable around me and maybe get closer to me. I always talk about my personal life and the dates I’ve been on with other boys. He listens but I keep nagging on about it and I wish I could stop but I get so nervous around him. I’m not the stereotypical girl that falls for muscles, strong, rich, or athletes unless they are down to earth, but I wish I could tell him that. I love that smile of his and the way he talks make me feel happy. I know he isn’t the most athletic guy or rich, or strong, but he is intelligent and sweet and the kindest person I’ve ever met. I want him to hold me in his arms and I want him to kiss me passionately. God, please help him find his way into my heart. My sweet, Will.
© Copyright 2010 B3 (wolfboy24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707994-These-Are-The-Moment-We-All-Wish-For