*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708534-Untitled
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1708534
first 1/2 of new short story. story of situation between a couple. sexually related piece
Another amazing night. If there was one thing that was right between them it was the sex. His older age and experience, along with an animalistic urge, mixed with her tight young body and general energy and enthusiasm always cultivated into a truly divine experience. Neither of them were ever really disappointed.

He got up, and grabbed a towel hanging on the back of the door and headed for the bathroom, flashing her a quick grin as he shut the bedroom door behind him. She wasn’t quite ready to leave her warm spot between the sheets and so she lay there, casually taking in the room again. She took in the awful, bright aqua walls (that she wanted to repaint desperately) and the cluttered mess that accumulates in the room of a man who works from home and rarely leaves the confines of those four walls.

Thinking of how, although a bit scattered in his ideas, she really did admire his work ethic, she glanced at his small desk pushed against the wall next to the opening of the alcove in which the bed was situated, perfectly filling the space. But something was off in this scene. On the wall next to the desk, on the inside of the alcove facing the bed, was a flat-screen tv. Now this was not new, but a small set of black cords running out from the bottom on the tv were. She followed them with her gaze as they dropped back behind the desk and that’s when she saw the camera. The video camera, with tape strategically placed of the light.

She was never one to snoop, and she had never intruded on his privacy until that moment, but she was also not one to doubt her gut instinct. And something about that tape over the camera was pulling at her and she knew instantly that something was wrong. She pulled her self to the foot of the bed, pulling the camcorder off the low shelf of the desk and opened the screen. She pressed play and to her shock, but not to her surprise there she was. On camera. Going down on him. She watched in horror as her own head bobbed up and down and the acts progress.

Suddenly, she snapped back to present. She listened to the sound of the shower water still running and knew that she couldn’t stay here. Panicked and not knowing how much time she had left, she threw on her clothes and grabbed for the camera, but she could not figure out how to eject the tape. After pressing the multitude of buttons, and pulling at the side of the camera she realized that she was wasting too much time. She grabbed the entire camcorder. With no time to spare, she grabbed her shoes and ran down the two flights of stairs and out the front door of the apartment, shaking as she struggled with her car keys in the door.

She threw her shoes and the camera on the seat next to her and pealed out of the parking spot in front of his house heading for the highway.
© Copyright 2010 Audrey Hale (ahale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708534-Untitled