*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709032-chapter-1-andy-sixx
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1709032
it's about andy sixx.tell me if you like it and if you want it to continue.warning cursing
The music was blaring and you could smell the smoke in the air. "everyday it's the same dull knife, stab it through and justify your pride" boomed from the giant black speakers at the side of the stage. Sweaty bodies of fellow teenagers were jumping and screaming along with the lyrics. I couldn't believe I was here. My favorite band, Black Veil Brides, was playing at the Blue Ridge State Park. "Thanks for coming out tonight. We love ya'll cause if it wasn't for you guys we wouldn't be here right now" said Andy Sixx, the lead singer, with the voice of an angel. Applause and shouts erupted from the crowed. "We will be set up in the pavillian to sign autographs and to hang out with ya'll. Thank you." Andy said before he walked off stage. And the blob moved as one to the destination. Half an hour passed as I had nearly made it to the table, when some wack job stops in front of me, "You are condeming your soul. You shouldnt be here, You need to leave and repent." he said. "Dude will you leave me alone." I replied trying to push passed him. And of coarse he wouldnt let me pass and I was highly irritated and it was slowly turning to a burning anger. I tried to breath in deaply like my anger managment instuctor advised me to do. "I said you need to leave thi-" I cut him off before he could continue."I said leave me alone." I said in a menacing voice. "Im only trying to help you little shit. I hate when you damn emos go around and act like your above everybody else. Screw your soul. Go fuck your self then crawl in a hole and die."he said getting in my face and put is hand on me. Any control I had snapped. I shoved his arm away, kicked him in the nuts three times, made him bend over and kneed him in the gut, then I let him fall to the ground.  "Damn. I wouldn't want to make you mad." I looked up and there was Andy Sixx with his long, sleek, black hair. Mysterious gray blue eyes that were surrounded with black eyeliner, making their color pop. His mouth that was pierced and had a stiched cut going up painted on his cheek. "What did he do?" he asked. "Uhh... he wouldn't let me through, called me some names, and touched me." I replied. He looked down at the guy. "That was pretty impressive. What is he, about a foot taller than you?" I shrugged. I really didn't look at the mans size, why should I? I was irritated and no man, regardless of their size, would expect a pale, skinny, fourteen year old girl could make them fall on their backs and roll in pain. "Hey, do you want to hang out, maybe grab something to eat?" he asked. I pulled out my phone. I wasn't supposed to be home for an other hour. I was about to say yes, but then the thought 'Im a young girl and I barely know this guy' ran through my head. Well he's seen what I can do. He'd have to be completly dense to try and pull anything. "Sure" I replied. "Cool just let me finish up and we can go."

==============================================================

I don't know what to call it. Sugestions would be great.
© Copyright 2010 Marie Winter (mariewinter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709032-chapter-1-andy-sixx