*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709929-Barriers-While-Praying
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1709929
This material was inspired by a creative writing course. Mashallah! (Whatever G'd Will's)
Barriers While Praying
You look across and what do you see?
A man woman, a child a "Muslim Like Me"
They're short, and tall, dark and light; and in between.
Wide, slim, round medium built, and even petite.
Garments are bold, beautiful and mean more than words can explain; blue, green, white, pink, black my favorite.
Regardless, of their race, size, shape, color, or even needs, they're a "Muslim Like Me"
Barriers while praying that's if what I choose,
Allah made the world a spacious place to find a prayer space where ever I could.
Does it really matter what I have to say? if Allah (G'd) said, "be" then who else should define what the meaning should be?
On that day, we all, and yes we all shall see,
The work of Allah (G'd) and our destiny.
I rather not change the language or even a word,
Because of Allah Being Self-Sufficient, Self-Sustaining without need, help, so there's nothing else that needs to be said, or heard.
Conditioning my mind with aiming to please my Lord, The Creator and The Cherisher.
of all worlds.
Seeking His Grace, Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Patience for me to cross that Bridge to Paradise,
Like holding a winning ticket in my hand,
A ticket worth purchasing, better than any other plan.
So. Yes. Yes, indeed! I truly see, how the prayer barriers are a better place for me.
Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for something better to be said, that better than what my Lord placed in my hands.
I seek protection and guidance from above,
For it's the purest thing for my soul.
He guides whom He wish to guide, and none can mislead. And the ones He choose to mislead, none can guide.
Prayer space in the Masjid is up to you; depending on the prayer space, that you choose. inshallah!

Malikah
© Copyright 2010 Malikah Moo'min (queenasia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709929-Barriers-While-Praying