*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709945-You-Will-Neverr-Know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Denise
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1709945
This is a brief piece about a woman hiding her heart away from people.
Smiling, laughing, dancing …. You will never know.
Peaceful, calm, serene …. You will never know.
Vibrant, vivacious, bubbly …. You will never know.
Quiet, shy, demure …. You will never know.
Slow, weak, down-trodden …. You will never know.

You will never know the inside because the inside is precious. From there, you will understand her thoughts, her dreams, and her goals - all of them are more precious than gold, silver or gemstones because they make up the real her.

It is all hidden away beneath many layers. The layers she has masterfully crafted over all the years. Piece by piece, layer by layer, she has formed her own personal bunker. Within it, she hides who she really is and what she hopes to be.

If you should ever be so lucky as to receive a key to the door, you will uncover her true beauty.  You will understand why she does the things she does, why she says the things she says, why she is the person she is… then and only then, will you know.
© Copyright 2010 Denise (deelexky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709945-You-Will-Neverr-Know