*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710844-I-remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nikki
Rated: E · Poetry · Teen · #1710844
describes how true love or what seems like it may truly be the opposite.
I remember
I remember you and only you.
I remember your crystal blue eyes how they seemed to search for something every time they looked my way, and how every time they never really found what they were looking for.
I remember how heavy your breath was, how it seemed to carry the weight of the world within it; how deep each breath was when i laid my hand upon your chest and listened.
I remember your lips how smooth and gentle they were, but yet how each kiss held a meaning within it, sometimes love others hate.
And I remember your touch.  The touch of your warmth against mine, how it seemed to shield us from reality but yet some how keeping it still within reach; a warmth , a touch my body craved yet feared all in the same.
No matter how much I remember I know the truth. I know it was all a dream.
I just have one question, are you dreaming too?
© Copyright 2010 Nikki (nikki12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710844-I-remember