*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710996-Wine-Tasting
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1710996
A married couple hits the open road for a weekend of wine tasting and romance.
An Image for my short story Wine Tasting.




"I would have to say this was one of my favorite souvenirs," Ginny giggled, polishing off the bottle of Ironstone Merlot.

"Much better than a t-shirt," Zeke rumbled in agreement, brushing his lips over her temple.

They had packed the Harley's saddlebags and hit the open highway Friday afternoon without a destination in mind. It had turned into a great getaway full of breathtaking scenery and wine tasting. For a couple more used to chaos and Budweiser, it had been a hell of a weekend.

Picking up the poker, Zeke nudged the glowing log, watching it crumble into a perfect bed of red hot coals. Reluctantly easing his wife from his lap, he stood to grab a couple more logs from the box beside the hearth. The rented cabin had been a perfect choice for their last night out on the road. They had grilled a couple steaks and potatoes for dinner and settled in front of the fireplace with a bottle of wine. It didn't get much better than that.

Fire stoked, Zeke turned in time to watch Ginny shimmy out of her jeans. Kicking the denim aside, she leaned back on her elbow clad only in tiny scraps of pale lace and offered him a none too subtle come hither look. Complete alone time had been the best part of the weekend. He had almost forgotten what it felt like not to have to shut off a phone or lock a door against teenagers before he made love to his wife. Shucking his shirt, he opened another bottle of wine and stretched out beside her.

Pressing her down on her back, Zeke dribbled wine over her midriff, lowering his head to drink from her skin. She shuddered underneath him as his tongue swept over the ridge of her hipbone. His tongue teased the elastic of her thong panties. He breathed in the warm scent of her arousal, a growl of desire and frustration rumbling from his chest. A throaty giggle escaped her as he slid back up her, slurping the offering pooled in her navel.

Wrapping a hand around the back of his neck, she guided his lips up to hers. Their kisses were passionate and sure, years of love and experience behind them. She shivered at the touch of his huge hands on damp skin. Sausage sized fingers were amazingly gentle, teasing her nipples into aching nubs with little effort. The heat of his mouth closing over one made her eyes drift shut in bliss. The warmth of his hands and lips contrasted with the cool touch of his rings. Wrapping one leg up around his waist she pressed his head down with an eager hand, encouraging him with soft whimpers and the pleading upward thrust of her hips.

Eager fingers unbuckled his belt and popped the buttons on his jeans. Even after all these years a soft gasp whispered from her lips as he sprang free into her hands. Fingers wrapped around the throbbing shaft, pure lust pulsed through her. Desire dampened the inside of her thighs. Leaning forward, her lips caressed the silky skin of his cock drawing a low groan from his lips. His fingers speared through her hair dragging her back up to him. The scrape of lace on her skin as he pushed her panties down her long legs set her nerve endings on fire. Wrapping her other leg up over his hip she fought to draw him down to her, impatience rampant from her body language to the pout on her full lips.

Feeling the nudge at her opening, she thrust up even as he pushed into her. A broken cry tore from her lips as he filled her and she stretched around him. The first couple thrusts robbed her of breath, her body struggling to adjust to his size and weight and then it was just pure heaven. The orgasm that whirled through her body robbed her of coherent thought and left her throat raw from her screams. The weight of his shuddering body over her felt like all that kept her from exploding into a million fractured pieces. She clung to him with all she had. Words were lost for both of them when he finally moved off her. Handing her their wine glasses, he snagged the bottle and picked her up gently. Cradling her close, he moved through the cabin to the back deck.

The night air was cool on her sweat slicked skin, but Zeke had the cure for that, stepping into the hot tub. Cuddling into his lap her head lolled back against his broad shoulder in contentment. They sat silent for a long time, the sounds of the night soothing and peaceful in the Sierra foothills.

"I know I don't say it nearly enough, but I love you, baby," he murmured kissing down the column of her throat.

"Mmmm you might not say it, big man, but you sure show it and that's so much more fun."

"You are insatiable," Zeke chuckled.

"I will never get enough of you. I'm afraid you are stuck with me."

"Then I'm a lucky man."



~ WC ~ 856

Prompt: Romance ~ Round 9 ~ 2nd Place Winner

Written for :

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710996-Wine-Tasting