*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1711525-Broken-Memories
Rated: · Other · Other · #1711525
The past haunts us all..
I know that I hurt you but I said I was sorry. Still thinking about you, and I'm just so worried. I'm risking all I've got. Trying so damn hard for you.. But you don't seem to care.
Is it because of the memories, broken and torn?

The fire I once felt, still burning and yearning. With every breath I take, still growing. How could everything go so wrong, so fast? And now what am I expected to do? Sit here and wait for you? I don't think so. It doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter.
Are your memories broken?

I loved you, you ripped my heart out. I suppose I did the same, and now I realize this. I'm sorry. Is there any way you could forgive me? Although I'm not sure if I want your forgiveness. After all that's happened shouldn't I be the one forgiving you? The lies, cheating, and all the other girls. I put up with all your bullshit, and for what? Pain. You've caused me so much harm.
They're broken, but I've still got my memories.

The worst part is you're not even realizing everything you've done. I remember meeting you, the gut-wrenching feelings you gave me. Every time you looked my way, I couldn't bare it.
Those memories are half-broken now.

Staying up until 3 in the morning on the phone. Sharing secrets and gossiping. Making wishes of each other, understanding one another. Dancing together, it seemed it would last forever. And now?
Now we're left with broken memories and everything is so different..
© Copyright 2010 DynamicShadow (alyssalaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1711525-Broken-Memories