*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712980-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-4
by Comet
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1712980
yet again i only own Comet! Welcome to chapter 4 mortal!!!! hahahahaha
Namine, Roxas’ painter girl interest, shook me awake at three in the morning. “Ugh, this better be good or I’m going to take one of your canvas’ and shove it up your ass Namine!” I grumbled being taken out of my dream of having fame and fortune. She yelled “I need help, Roxas is trying to kill Axel for saying ‘got it memorized’ again!” I thought ‘again’ meaning he had tried it before, so I took the shotgun out from underneath my bed. I said “come on, let’s go save the sorry little shit.” Namine and I did find Roxas burnt to a crisp on the floor, my response “god dammit Axel! You stole my kill!” he sat there really quiet as Demyx said it was do or die and that he was defending himself. Oh joy what I want to wake up to in the morning. Larxene yelled, “Will you all shut up? I’m trying to get my beauty sleep!” I told Demyx and Axel to be quiet for the sake of all of us. I went back to bed; I don’t think Xemnas would mind us sleeping in after all this, I told Namine to take him to the healing chamber and not to wake Saix. He was scary when he was woken up in the middle of the night, or at least that’s what Demyx told us. So Namine brought the charred attacker to the medical station as I went back to sleep. I woke up 7 hours later and I got my Pokémon up for another day of work. Puppy got a bath and then Amber and me took our showers. Both of my Pokémon could tell I was in no mood for any shit. I looked at Saix, who had no mission for me. So I went to have breakfast with my team. Puppy had steak that was cut into little bits, Amber had cereal, and I had hot wings, cooked with half a bottle of Tabasco. Roxas looked at me and said “OK I give up, where’s the sake?” I pulled out my USP .45 and told him I was in no mood whatsoever for anyone’s shit, especially after his little stunt last night. He left without a word. I continued to eat until Xemnas told me he wanted me to do a job for Larxene. I agreed to hear him out “well I want you to take her out to Jubilife City so she can inspect our recruits there, then report back here, or you can go out and buy me a few hyper potions for my Shadow Arcanine. Your choice.” I chose the supplies gathering mission. So I finished eating and got the supplies, when I came back I was given an option, stay home or go out and do as I god dam pleased. I stayed home; I was tired from Namine waking me up at three in the morn. I went over to my laptop and installed iTunes onto it. I also installed my Xbox 360, which I bought when I was getting Xemnas’ supplies, into the laptop so I could play video games online around the world. It took a little bit but I manage to get the HDTV wires into the plasma screen TV near the window, which I also purchased during my trip for Xemnas. I played against the Organization members in my current post plus from the Jubilife post. I kicked ass in Halo 3 Infection. Axel “Infection on Halo 3 is so dumb, lets play Team Slayer!” didn’t really matter to me I still kicked their asses, and a major time ass whooping for Larxene cause she never saw me coming from behind with the energy sword. Amber “dam Comet, your good… they didn’t even kill you once!” I logged out and decided to go bed, it was 2am. I said “dam it’s 2am” I laid on the bed and Amber looked at me. She said “your tired? Already? But I wanted to talk to you…” I said “Amber, it can wait till the morning, now get your ass in bed and go to sleep, we got to be ready for tomorrow.” She reluctantly got into bed. I told her “ I promise we will talk tomorrow. Good night.” She fell asleep with her arms around me, as I lay on my back looking at the ceiling, wondering what the next day would bring.
© Copyright 2010 Comet (cometxsamus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712980-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-4