*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713038-Letting-my-fingers-take-over-Zanz--Rae
by Raven
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1713038
Sitting at my laptop and letting my fingers loose, without a thought.
(((Letting my fingers take control, no thoughts.))))


Zanzibar and Raven



The sun slowly dipped between the mountains. A soft breeze teased through the trees as the ebony black stallion grazed quietly. His tail swished lazily and his saddle creaked gently with each step. As he chewed at the grass his bit clanked against his teeth and he tossed his head and snorted softly. The nights full moon made it's way into the heavens among the scattered twinkling stars. As the shadows lengthened a cloaked figure stole from the dilapidated barn and a sharp whistle pierced the quiet twilight air, the stallion lifted his head and whickered deeply. The figure approached him as he trotted forward to meet his mistress. She lowered her cloak hood as the stallion met her nuzzling her affectionately.
The woman pale as the moons glow was dressed in black boots, tight figure hugging black pants, a low cut black with red trim blouse and a black floor length cloak. She wore a scabbard that played home to her three and a half foot double sided blade. At her hip was a dagger, beneath her cloak a shoulder holster with a paor of glock 23's loaded and ready for her use.



© Copyright 2010 Raven (lil_raven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713038-Letting-my-fingers-take-over-Zanz--Rae