*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713053-Seconds
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1713053
A couple's romantic weekend didn't start that well, but the second day is a lot better.
Her hands brushed the tips of the wheat, as she ran through the field, the gentle sea breeze making the slender plants bow towards her. Over the edge of the cliff the Atlantic stretched out to the horizon, the small beach at the foot of the cliff hidden from sight.

Their first night of their romantic weekend had been a disappointment. It was more than celebrating the end of school and looking forward to college, it was to be their first night together. She had insisted they waited for over a year until she was ready, and then when she was she wanted it to be perfect.

When they had entered the hotel room to find everything covered in floral prints she realised that the romantic weekend wasn't going to live up to her hopes. But, running beneath the midday sun she was happy.

“Wait up!” He was running after her, she didn't have to turn round to know he was gaining on her, the swish of plants parting for him grew louder. When she could hear his heavy breathing behind her, she spun round.

He lost his balance and tumbled towards her, arms grabbed her and they both fell. His momentum spun them round so it was his bare back that hit the soft ground first. She landed on him, forcing air from his lungs.

Rolling onto flattened wheat she began laughing, after a couple of coughs he joined in. They lay on their backs in the long grass under the bright sun, laughing. Her lilac bikini shone beneath the June sun. His bright red swimming shorts were still wet from his swim.

Turning to him she kissed him, her tongue searching out his and finding it eager to respond. Throwing her one leg over him she shuffled down his body till her face was above the waist of his swimming shorts.

She tugged his shorts down revealing an erection, the previous night it had seemed scarily big; with the sun shining on it, the size excited her. Her hand gripped its base as she lowered her mouth towards it. Her tongue reached out and ran around his head. He pushed up against her and in response she took him into her mouth. Her tongue explored the contours of his shaft, her mouth filled by his girth.

His fingers ran through her brown hair as he began to groan in response to her mouth. She could feel the blood pumping through his member between her lips. She pulled back from him not wanting it to be over too soon. His moan of disappointment encouraged her.

Kneeling over him she untied the bows holding her bikini bottoms together. With both sides undone the material fell from her body. Discarding the lilac cloth she slowly crawled up him. On hands and knees she moved up his body, kissing his chest.

His hands explored with feverish speed, the hot weather and excitement meant her skin was moist with sweat making his hands slide easily over her skin. Her lips pressed against his and she felt his hands on her hot back. His hands slipped round her sides to push the bikini top up over her breasts freeing them.

She reached down between them to take hold of his stiff rod. Gently and nervously she lowered herself onto him. This time there was no pain, instead all she could feel was him pushing deep inside her forcing her flesh apart to accept his size.

She sat back, rising up. His hands grabbed her freed breasts. She had never been confident of her breasts, she described them as petite but really meant small. However, she found with her breathing heavy she was pushing them out, the nipples poking out, she looked down at the soft flesh bulging between his fingers and was pleased with how they looked.

She looked round the field, her hand covered breasts above the top of the crop. It was still empty, the wheat gently swaying in the breeze still, the ocean just visible over the edge of the cliff.

With her hands on his chest she rocked herself back and forth enjoying the feeling of him inside her. He pushed up into her as she bore down on him. She could feel every movement he made inside her, and quickly felt herself approaching the orgasm she had been hoping for their first time.

She bit down on her lip to stop herself from screaming, but in her mind she saw herself scream, birds from nearby trees took flight, children building sand castles on the beach looked up at the cliff.

Controlling her desire to scream she let her orgasm flood her body, she felt it rushing through her veins. Her back arched and her face rose to the sky. Through spasms of pleasure she felt him swell within her as she gripped him tighter and then his release, she felt his seed spread into her.

Her orgasm ebbed and she almost fell onto him, her hair fell forward to hang down onto his rapidly moving chest. While she wouldn't forget her first time, it was her second that was the highlight of their weekend away.


Word Count: 867
Written For: October 3rd 2010 "The Weekly Quickie Contest
Prompt:
Picture of a girl running through a field in a bikini
© Copyright 2010 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713053-Seconds