*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713453-Letter-to-facebook
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joel
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1713453
A letter I wrote to facebook after they banned me from name changes.. VERY FUNNY!!!
Dear generic admin officer.


My name is Joel Macmillan and have recently taken it upon my liberty to alter my "said" name as displayed on my Facebook profile.. I have subsiquently been "banned" from the utilisation of this particular domain. This comes to me as quite a shock as I am a person of potent ethics and moral fibre and as such will be in no way disclosing to you the logic that motivated this behaivour.


Furthermore I would also like to bring to your attention that unless the pending resriction that you have so irresponsibally attached to my account is NOT lifted within 48 hours from reception of this document you will leave me but little choice other than to prosecute you within the full ability and legal aptitude of myself and my partners....

Not only have you RAPED me of my will to express myself but you have blatently offended my honour and inflicted irrepairable damages to the upstanding and premier reputation of the Macmillan family....


This incident is one of titanic proportions and repercussions, firstly and most importantly it has completely ceased the activity of my genitalea, errection has become impossible to attain, crippling my ability to fornicate and multiply, possibly destroying the probability of any further betterment of the human race and directly influencing the homo-sapien gene pool thus effecting the entire human race, rendering the species destined for extinction. Through the administration of such a heafty punishment you may have single handidly triggered the appocolypse!


I would like to leave you with an extract from an early edition of the hebrew raptures...

"As everything, for him, was an article of faith, nothing, to his mind, was difficult to understand: the Great Flood had covered the entire world; before, men had the misfortune of living a thousand years; God conversed with them; Noah had taken one hundred years to build the ark; while the earth, suspended in air, stood firmly at the center of the universe that God had created out of nothingness. When I said to him, and proved to him, that the existence of nothingness was absurd, he cut me short, calling me silly"

Oh and one more thing, When I was a boy maybe 5yrs old I climbed the biggest tree In my mothers garden, I stood at its highest reach and I shouted to the sky.. " WHAT SAY YOU?! WHAT SAY YOU SKY OH BLUE AND SILVER!!? THAT I CANNOT EXEDE YOUR LIMITS? THAT YOU ARE INFINITE? WELL!! I SKOFF AT THEE, FOR YOUR LIMITS ARE YOUR SHACKLES OH MERE SKY, NEVER WILL YOU MOCK ME SO FOR I AM THE KEY,,,,,, YOU MY OLD FREIND ARE NAUGHT BUT THE LOCK, NOT WHAT IS BEYOND IT!!!...... THAT IS MINE..."


So you see facebook generic admin officer, YOU are my sky at the moment and that is unexeptable.....

© Copyright 2010 Joel (joelosophy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713453-Letter-to-facebook