*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714216-Self-Immolation
Rated: GC · Prose · Dark · #1714216
Horrific prose tells of satanic transformation
Self immolation, to burn away the sinful flesh. Heat devours blistered skin. Tooth and nail reduce to ash. My breath is hot with smoke and fire, scorching lungs, a human pyre. My eyes, they boil and burst oozing milky red. My body fat is burning, billowing black smoke. Nervous system shatters. I cannot feel the lick of flames. My skull is stripped and flaming, baking my encased brain. Blackened hands disintegrate spilling slender bones. Toes and feet are history.

In Hell the bell tolls my final hour. My soul is for the flame to take and mix in a lake of fire. My spirit will coagulate and interbreed with evil. The Prince of Lies will break the wake and pull me from the waters. Reborn in Hell with Satan as my father. Sent back to Earth to rule crush and conquer. Torture terror misery reign, now your souls are mine to squander.
© Copyright 2010 Reno Roamer (renoroamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714216-Self-Immolation