*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715434-later-elven-cultures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1715434
elven cultures after the second human war.
After the Second Human War three Elven cultures sprang from the fire of the destruction

City Elves (the slaves)
The portion of the Elven population that was enslaved by the humans, they clung to their dying stories to preserve their culture. After being berated by the humans who began to consider certain elves “heirlooms” because they lived through several generations, the Elves began to view themselves as lowly animals, slowly but surely losing their great heritage.

The pacifist natives (the tolerant)
One of two groups of natives, they worked to preserve the culture as they felt the madness of an animal life gripping them. unlike their brethren who they lived peacefully with, if they found a human they would let them go if they hadn’t spied their camp, if they had they turn them over to their brethren

The Aggressive natives (the intolerant)
The more aggressive of the two groups of natives, they would fully paint their bodies to show clan alliance, and in times of war would don war paint. They did not look down on the pacifists and valued their works to preserve their culture, to repay them, they fought to defend the lands, if they found a human they would capture them and either use them a servants or kill them. However if the human was to get down on the ground and act as lowly as a animal, showing the elves utmost respect, they would let them go, but would brand their shoulder so they’d always remember.
© Copyright 2010 emeraldswordmaster (aeos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715434-later-elven-cultures