*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715539-Sexcapades-The-Honeymoon
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1715539
A erotic story of a young couple on their honeymoon
“Again baby, again!” The woman who spoke was completely unclothed; exposing herself to the heavens that were watching. Her slender, medium brown skinned body was outstretched on the bed. The white sheets served to make her body stick out even further, like a wolf hiding amongst sheep. The woman was beautiful; naturally wavy, dark hair that hung down slightly past her shoulders. She had been taking care of her hair since she was a child, and it showed. She had no need for unnatural hair straighteners or hair extensions; she was one hundred percent natural. Her breast were about a B-cup, which was a perfect handful. Her areolas were rather small and dark, but her nipples length seemed to be slightly longer than average.  The woman was physically fit, and it showed upon her flat stomach. It was obvious that the woman cared deeply about her appearance from head to toe. Her waist, hips, and butt were slender to match the rest of her compact body. Finally, the woman spread her legs open. Look as hard as you might, but there wasn't a single trace of pubic hair left upon her body. Her lower lips were rather dark, and her clit was tiny to the point where it was almost non-existent. The woman then slid one of her slender fingers in between her legs, and slipped it inside of her. A tiny moan escaped her lips as she buried her finger up to the knuckle inside her tight, wet pussy. When she finally withdrew it, her finger was completely soaked. She always got extremely wet, to the point where every time she had sex, or hell even masturbated, she'd have to change sheets. It limited her being able to just roll over and sleep, but it felt absolutely incredible for both herself and her partner. That, coupled with the fact that her entire body was sensitive made her the ideal sex partner. “Please, fuck me with daddy's cock...” She whimpered to the male standing before her.



         “Now, now, there will be plenty of time for that. After all, this is our honeymoon. Let me take my time...” The male who spoke had rather deep voice, and it actually made the woman's body shiver with excitement. She did however, sigh a bit knowing she'd be forced to wait before she could feel her husband inside her. Her husband needed the foreplay to give his body a chance to recover from their previous round, so she understood. Instead of complaining, she resorted to licking her own juices off her finger and staring in awe at her partner.  The man, like his wife, was rather in shape and had a toned body. The two were about the same complexion, although he stood about five inches taller than his spouse. His head was completely shaven and at the moment, was glistening with sweat from their previous round. He did possess a well maintained goatee, however.  “Come here, Venus.” With that, the man pulled his wife closer by her ankle, and climbed on top of her. He began to kiss down her neck slowly, but passionately before reaching her shoulders. From there, he ran his long, thick tongue down her chest. Every area he passed became consumed with goosebumps left in his wake, as he continued to his target.



         He seized her right breast in his hand and began to flick her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Venus hated her breast to be sucked on, partially because they were so small. But her nipples on the other hand, loved to be played with. The two stood at attention like soldiers, ready for further action. They begged for further touch and ached for him to continue. She wrapped her hand over the back of his head, and let a soft “mmm” to escape her lips.  The man smiled, and continued his voyage down the rest of her body. He moved past her navel, slowly approaching the final stop to his journey. In one quick movement, the man buried the entirety of his tongue inside of her wetness. As if it were even possible to, Venus instantly became two times as wet as she previously was. “Oh god!” Her dark brown eyes snapped shut as she became consumed with pleasure. After five minutes however, she finally was able to use one last burst of strength to push her husband's head away. He looked confused for a moment, and stared deep into her eyes. “Fuck me...” She begged; removing herself from the small pool she had formed from rubbing her cunt against the sheets, and flipped over so that she was laying on her stomach. She then pushed on her knees, so that she raised her lower body upwards and stuck it in the air.



         If he wasn't ready before, he was now. Although Venus enjoyed missionary so she could see her partner's ecstasy, she knew that her husband loved doggy style. It was his immoral weakness, and it was his turn to spring into action like a solider. He was by no means a small man; his cock was thick and above average in size. It wasn't comparable to a porn star's or anything like that, but by ordinary standards he was off the charts. Saying nothing, he went to the nightstand to pick up one of the condoms that he kept laying around. “James...wait...” The man froze in his tracks, while looking at his wife. “Well...since we're married and all...and eventually we will want to start a family....maybe we could....” Her eyes glanced down at Jame's cock, before looking back up in his eyes. She bit her lip and  motioned him back to the bed. He understood her thought process and smiled, before returning to his position behind her. For the two of them, tonight would be the first time that they would ever try bareback sex. The two could tell as soon as he inserted himself inside of her, that the feeling was completely different. He could feel every contraction that her pussy went through, every muscle tightening, and every last drop of wetness. As for her, she felt the warmth of his cock, and every last inch of him inside of her. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” She screamed out as he fucked her. James was always more forceful, stronger, faster, deeper whenever they were in doggy style.



         In truth, it was because James had no power at his job. But here, in this position, he was king. He controlled everything and saw everything. He thrived off this feeling; it was the wood in his sexual fire. He was no longer James, he was a jackhammer. He was a drill brought forth to reach her inner most points. The room became filled with the sounds of Venus' moaning, and the hard yet steady clap of James' body slamming into Venus' ass. That was when it happened. Venus' entire body began to shudder, and her breath became shallow. “Oh god, oh god, I'm going to...”  James felt her pussy tighten and clamp onto his dick. He pulled out a bit, leaving just the tip of him inside of her while he enjoyed the feeling of his wife cumming. She screamed at the top of her lungs in pure pleasure, and from deep within her came a geyser of her own juices. Venus was a squirter, and a heavy one at that; something that turned James on to no end. But this time, the feeling of her juices actually covering his dick was too much to bare. Almost immediately after Venus' eruption came to a halt, James' began. Although James never really came a lot, the feeling of his semen rushing inside of her completely shut down Venus control of her own body. She came again, and the two lovers bodies fell limp upon the mattress. It felt like even now, she could still feel her husband pounding her pussy.  The two cuddled up next to one another, and kissed each other gentle. It was a shame that their honeymoon ended tomorrow and life would go back to normal, but for the time being, the two felt as though they were floating on air.
© Copyright 2010 king_brady (king_brady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715539-Sexcapades-The-Honeymoon