*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715748-To-Love-and-to-Lose
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing.Com · #1715748
My rant on how overrated love is!
Don't let me get away,
I haven't been honest either,
We could use eachother.
- Versaemerge, Mind Reader

Basically, these lyrics say to me, the first part of our relationship was based on lies but I can change, and we could learn from our mistakes.

But how can you trust somebody you know has already lied to you. Or in his case, changes completely from the person he once knew.

Just because I want to try new things and mess up my own life, supposedly I'm different. Just because I don't listen to him anymore, I'm different. Well I fricking apologize for not being his little bitch anymore, but seriously, can he hate me for blaming him, when it is his fault in the first place!!!!!

I wanted to try weed, so I did, because guess what, he doesn't control me anymore.
I wanted to drink on a weekday, so I did, because he doesnt control me anymore.
And now he' s out of control he blames me for changing, he's says I'm not the same person, that he doesn't know me anymore.
Actually he didn't know me in the first place.
I had to submit to him, to change my ways because of him, then he flips at me for being myself when we're not together anymore, and he expects me to be okay with it?

As, fucking, if?!

And he wonders why I'm so fricking depressed all the time!
© Copyright 2010 Madeline Monroe (heart-vacancy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715748-To-Love-and-to-Lose