*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716040-How-to-heal-a-broken-heart
by Chris
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1716040
This is my second essay. It's lucky to receive any suggestions from u :) Thanks
Love is supposed to be an ever-attractive topic and ever-important part of  people’s lives. They fall in love  with each other. Few find one special and important to other and maintain a longstanding relationship. However, many soon lose their interest in each other and then get separation. Actually, suffering this unpleasant situation makes you easily deeper and deeper sunk into the unrecoverable collapse. There might be two useful steps to help you escape from broken heart.



First and foremost, you need to make greatest efforts to erase all the memories relating to your ex-lover. On the one hand, the material gifts you must have received from him may remind you of the past time. Sometimes you find them most significant and hesitantly decide to throw all away, but you should be brave to accept the truth. Put all of them into a box, then find a secret place to bury. To be sure, you can even destroy them or discard as a kind of rubbish. On the other hand, the memories sticking deeply in your mind also become one of enemies against your determination. The key to this is getting actively some distractions. You might forget your own favorites to spend time with your ex-partner before, but now restore your passion for the old hobbies. You might not have some kinds of strange interests before, but now try yourself new tastes such as taking photos, posing, going on vacations with your friends, taking up a new type of sports. All in all, the most important thing is trying to refresh your life with a new routine and then you will find that a single life is not boring.



Second, you need to oversee the attitudes towards all kinds of relationships. Be strict yourself when your heart attempts to pull you back to your ex-lover and may let it be little generous in thinking of a new close relationship. One thing is that you should bravely fill your vulnerable heart with all bad personalities of your ex-lover. Most essentially, you switch off your cell phone, limit using computer and stop all the things allowing you to reconnect with that person. Another thing is likely to think about a new relationship. Go out to have fun and make new friends. You first may find it difficult to get on well with others, but take your heart easy. After a certain period of time, you will gradually find many interesting and special characteristics from them. By that, the image of your ex-lover may get a chance to be day by day faded away in your mind, and finally disappear. Although it is not an easy-doing process, you may find it better to decisively get all the unpleasant things about your ex-love away.



In short, falling into losing feelings for someone is distasteful, but you can find yourself ways to delete old memories, stop considering ex-lover indispensable part in your life and ways to little by little accept others’ care and love. Popularly, the number of broken hearts is increasing, which leads to the coming of more tips and solutions for people to take up and overcome this hard situation.

© Copyright 2010 Chris (candynguyen381 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716040-How-to-heal-a-broken-heart