*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716343-Preview-Of-The-Lost-Temple
by Pikmin
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1716343
Brent has problems his friends had been kidnapped and they may have dire consequences!
         In the dark night I had found something horrible The lost temple and worst of all the Guardian has kiddnapped my two friends Dave and Julie and I have to save them from a horrible doom before its too late and they end up ripped to pieces and then left for dead in the lost temple",I told myself. "This is the worst day of my entire life and all this is just because they didn't believe me and heed my warning of The Guardian, aarghh this sucks", I cried out.



         "What,where is everyone it is dark and where the heck am I",cried Julie.



         "There is only me and you in here and I don't know where we are",replied Dave.



         'Well not exactly", a raspy voice boomed. "I'm still here."



         "W-h-o are you", Julie whined.



         "I am you're worst nightmare, I am The Guardian", roared The Guardian.



         (Julie and Dave said simutainulously)"What", They Screamed.























© Copyright 2010 Pikmin (pikmin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716343-Preview-Of-The-Lost-Temple