*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716438-In-Love-with-Megan
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1716438
A note I wrote sometime before I married my soulmate, the subject of this scattered musing
Scribbled in one of my old sketchbooks is this early portrait of my infatuation with the woman who would become my wife:

I love Megan so much I wish we could be in perfect harmony at all times and not ever inflict hurt or conflict amongst ourselves-outer conflict is inevitable-and love each other not worrying about anything else but each other forever because a painting is just a painting and bullshit is bullshit and there is no crime among us, just love and hopefully soon complete understanding-my being is of her and only her and I smell her in my veins and without her there is nothing for me-she makes my life real and useful and inportant and purposeful-I want to bring joy to her life and to show her all that I can in this world and to learn with her everything that is glorious and bright-I want to show her that she is wonderful and special and that she is a warm glowing light in this dim yet spectacular world where everything is frozen waiting without time or any clarity..........
© Copyright 2010 John Underwood (kghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716438-In-Love-with-Megan