*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716736-Things-That-Go-Bump
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1716736
It's a spine tingling story that will send shivers down your spine.
Things That Go Bump
.

By Morgan Grace.






         On October 30th the night before Halloween, I Macie Smith and A couple of My friends decided to go to a Halloween party for their school hottie whose name was Brad McColan. Brad was in every girls' dreams, however there was something about Brad that just gave a spine tingling chill down your back. I had a huge crush on Brad since the third grade, in My mind this is the year, my junior year, my time to shine and get Brad all for myself.



         "Come on Macie, We don't want to be late!" Audrey yelled as she stood down stairs impatiently tapping her foot. I walk down the stairs wearing that equivalant to a loin cloth and say i'm Tarzan's wife. Now we all know Halloween is the holiday were all the girls can dress as vulgar and explicit as they like and get away with it. All of a sudden theres a car horn outside 'Honk,Honk!'Audrey and I run outside and jump into the porche with Danielle and stephenie. We go about six blocks to the party of the century. Brad's sweet sixteen/ Halloween party, now Brad's dad invented the waffle so their house is a three story mansion of clear happiness. So we pull up and all pile out and bolt for the door. Inside is an aray of music, fun, bliss, and food. I look at my friends and says "Guys we have to meet back here at eleven so set your alarms and don't be late." As soon as the last word came out of my mouth they scattered like little mice. My own personal goal is to get the attention of Brad so I set off to impress the guy of my dreams. The clock strikes eleven and I stand there and wait for my posse to show up, they never did so I get worried and set off to go look. Momentarly as I set off I hear a blood curdling scream, I head outside and find a note, it read "Bring me a million dollars or they die." I automatically become histarical. After hours of looking I decide to head home but My porche is gone, I have to walk four blocks all the way home. Brad looks up and notices that i'm all alone and goes to walk me home. As Brad and I are walking down the sidewalk trying to conversate without sounding like babbling idiots. Suddenly we hear a low growl, I freak out and squeal, "What the heck was that?" Brad spoke really fast and said, "Nothing I'm here you're safe with me." Half way home the low growl comes back and once again brad says it's nothing so I stop and says, "we should go check it out just to be sure." Now as stupid as this sounds we head off for the woods not knowing what we might encounter. After about an hour of aimlessly walking, we find a little shack that has a little light in it and as I peer through the window I see all my friends tied up along the wall and a dark abysmal figure in the corner. Brad supposedly the big tough guy is no where to be found, as soon as I look up there it is plain as day in front of me the dark creature right in my face. My scream is so loud, blood curdling, and chalk board worthy that china could probably hear it. I try to run but it's like i'm frozen. In mid-air I get thrown through the door and into the pile of my friends whom I notice are all cold, The dark abysmal creature with it's low growl and it's spine tingling voice says "You must be Macie. Wheres the million I asked for?" Stunned and shaking I reply with, "What have you done with my friends you sick freak?" Now as my moms weird way of teachin me how to protect she told me to carry my tazor and switchblade. Before I can blink i'm tied up beside my dead friends, A few minutes go past and I being so sly, slowly take out my switchblade and saw through the ropes, one last strand and it quietly snaps, as the ropes fall I look for an exit. Just as fast and I sawed through the ropes the creature is standing over me and slaps the switchblade otu of my hand and is about to slice me up when I grab my tazor and taze it's throat leaving it breathless for a few minutes while I grab my switchblade. The creatures hood falls down and I notice that the creature is Brad, as my stomach churns and I get shakey knowing if I don't kill him he'll kill me I try to run for the door. He freezes me and throws me to the ground. Standing over top of me I notice here's my chance kill him or die trying. I quickly slice in a upward motion and slice him all the way up. He falls to the side in agony and lays there, shrivels up and dies. I look around and find a serum that if you rub it on the skin of the dead it brings them to life so all my friends get rubbed down and we make it out of the house, still sort of shakey we find my proche and drive back to my house and lock the doors tight.

October 31st came around, and my friends and myself stay locked up and hand out candy to little kids in hopes of never meeting up with Brad ever again, Even though Brad may have been killed, the type of creature Brad is he can change himself to be anything he naturally pleases, so he really never dies. So what really comes next?, Who's really safe and who's not?

© Copyright 2010 Little Miss Morgan grace (grace_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716736-Things-That-Go-Bump