*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716980-Busted-Bunny
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1716980
A rodeo star shares a night with a bad buckle bunny.
TWQ Rd12 Image Prompt




Rounding the truck, Jody hurried to open the passenger door. The dishwater blonde fell into his arms before righting herself with a sultry pout. Ducking under his arm she tottered toward the house with an exaggerated wiggle. Grinning, Jody followed, picking up pieces of clothing discarded in her wake. The low bawl of his Redbone hound from inside stopped the nearly naked city girl in her tracks. Stepping around her, Jody walked in, stopping to rub the dog's ears in affection before snagging his date's fingers and leading her up the steps.

Tugging impatiently on his shirt, she knocked him off balance. Laughing, he drug her around in front of him. Slapping her grabby fingers away from his zipper, he slung her up over his shoulder. Striding down the hall, he kicked the bedroom door open, sending her squealing through the air with a heave of his meaty shoulder.

Still chuckling, Jody toed off his boots and grabbed her ankle as she tried to right herself in the middle of the quilt covered bed. Yanking her to the edge of the bed, he covered her easily. A squeak of protest escaped her painted lips, but faded as Jody dropped his head down to suckle on a nipple. Moaning, she arched into his administrations, her talon like nails digging into the back of his skull. Pushing on the top of his head, she directed him down her body, lifting her hips demandingly.

Eager to please, Jody parted her puffy lips, lapping her slit and snaking his tongue into her sopping tunnel. Bucking franticly, she nearly knocked him off the bed. Gripping her squirming hips, he held her down as he sucked hard on her clit ripping a shrill scream from her throat.

"Fuck me!"

Jody blinked at her vulgar screech, his brow furrowing in surprise.

"Are you deaf you inbred hick? I said FUCK ME!"

Color flooded his face and he sat back on his heels, desire waning. He was used to jumping in the sack for a bit of slap and tickle with nameless "buckle bunnies" on the rodeo circuit, but they tended to be as generous with their compliments as they were their bodies.

"What's the problem, cowboy, can't get it up? Here, maybe this will help. Just imagine a tail on me," she sneered, rolling to her hands and knees to wiggle her plump ass at him.

Fury radiated from Jody as he shoved his Wranglers down and fisted his cock. With a few rough pumps he had his thick nine inches back in the game. Gripping the flare of her hips, he rammed hard into her. She was wet and ready. Crying out in pleasure, she lunged back into his thrusts. Fingers digging into her pale skin, he thrust harder.

"Ohhhh fuck yeahhhhh, " she moaned in delight.

Steeling his jaw, Jody set a bruising pace, determined to give her the ride of a lifetime.

An endless litany of filth and derision rolled from her red lips as the sound of skin on skin filled the room. Jody reached up and wrapped a fist in her hair like a bronc rope. The added pain sent her over the edge and she slammed back on his cock in a wild frenzy. Her scream echoed through the house as her body tightened around him in release. Riding out her orgasm, Jody worked toward his own, shoving into her pliant body until his balls tightened and pulling out, he shot his load over her round rump and back.

Twisting to the side, Jody fell on his back, struggling to catch his breath. He glanced over at the night's pickup and found her laying, eyes closed, and a smile on her face, finally silent. He grinned smugly and closed his own eyes.



Many a gaze followed Jody Davis as he walked down Main Street. Men tipped their hats to their local hero while women smiled, their eyes following the rodeo star through lowered lashes. Usually one to stop and chat, today Jody was a man on a mission. His normal grin was replaced by a hard set to his lips and his stride was determined. Pausing outside the Sherriff's office, he swiped off his hat and raked his fingers carefully through his short blond hair. Squaring his shoulders, he stepped inside.

Nodding to the deputies on duty, he headed straight for the Sherriff's door. Giving the glass a rap, he strolled in, hat in his hands. His eyes landed on his father's championship belt buckle lying on his brother's desk and the muscle in his jaw twitched in rage. Of all the trophies the bitch could have taken of their night together, she had chosen the wrong one. The battered memory of his daddy meant more to him than all his prizes and championships.

Stepping back out of the office with his little brother, they walked back to the holding cells. The girl stood at the bars, cuffs still encircling her wrists. Fear and a touch of hope marked her pouty features, but the loathing and rage in his icy gaze made her cringe.

"Now you're really fucked," he muttered, and turning on his heel, walked away.



~ WC ~ 866



© Mara Mc Bain ~ 2010



Prompt: Photo prompt above ~ Round Twelve ~ Honorable Mention



Written for:



FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers








© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716980-Busted-Bunny