*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717213-The-Attack-On-The-Family-Jewels
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1717213
A Short Story! ( Fiction )
I sit in my chair by the window staring. I felt as if I was frozen. I didn't know what I was starring at and really didn't care for some reason. I have experienced this all of my life even from a child. I would sit and stare without reason until I would snap out of it. As I started to come around I heard this screaming and yelling. It was a male's voice with a pitch so high that iw was hurting my ears. I will never forget that sound. It was coming from around the back of the house. I jumped up with my heart pounding in my chest as I began to sweat profusely. There was someone banging on my door yelling help us, dial 911, daddy is being attcked by two ptbulls out back. I panicked and instead of calling for help I ran around the back of the house to see what was going on. There was my husband David holding a stick trying to get these two pitbulls off of his dad. I remember seeing his dad jump the fence with his shirt torn from his body and blood was everywhere. The two pitbulls had bitten him in the back. There he was lying over in the next yard screaming "help me I am in pain, the dogs bite me, they bite me please get help'. At the same time my husband David was still fighting with these two dogs so the stick broke half in two. One of the dogs jumped up and bite him in his "Family Jewels". He screamed "Oh My God Not The Family Jewels". They took a big bit of skin from his private parts and blood was everywhere. I wanted to help but I had frozen in place and could not move. Both my feet were frozen in place.

Finally someone came to our rescue. Another neighbor from the left of us. My husband David screamed please someone get my cell phone and call for help please call for help. The neighbor ran into our house looking for the cell phone to call for help. He finally found it and dialed 911 telling them what was happening at our home. While help was on the way my husband screamed "go get my gun, get my 38". I was still frozen in place. My feet still stuck in the same spot. I could not move. My nieghbor screamed where is the 38?. My husband screamed back "upstairs in the locked box under my bed". Our neighbor found the locked box and screamed back where are the keys David? My husband still fighting off the dogs, screamed "downstairs in the laundry room on the shelf, hanging over the washing machine. He found the keys, opened the locked box and got the 38. To his surprise there were no bullets in the gun. He sreamed back "where are the bullets?'. The dogs still fighting with my husband. Hid dad still lying in the next yard bleeding from the bites that he received from both the pitbulls. By this time they had my husband on the ground, blood running down his legs, his arms, his hands his clothes torn off his body and he is naked. The neighbor screaming, David where are the bullets man where are the bullets?. My husband screamed back "in my mother's old pocketbook hanging on the nail beside my old blue work shirt on the basement wall to the left. My neighbor found the bullets, loaded the gun and ran outside to give it to my husband. By that ime, another neighbor showed up chasing the two dogs down the street after he had beaten them with a stick. There lie my husband in the yard, naked, bleeding, screaming and angrily yelling "I am going to kill those mothers!. He took the gun from our neighbor and started running down the street naked as a jay bird, bleeding behind the two pitbulls shooting at them as he ran. One of the pitbulls dropped to the sidewalk while the other had disappeared. By that time the ambulance had come and the police cruiser. It seemed as it it took them forever to come but it was in reality maybe around seven minutes. We looked and there was the second pitbull lying in our yard. He had turned around and come back to the house where he died from the blows to his head that he had received from my husband and the next door neighbor. The ambulance took my father-in-law and my husband to the hospital. My husband was in pretty bad shape when he got there.. He had to be rushed to surgery because "His Family Jewels" were just barely hanging on by a thread of skin. The doctors came out to tell me that my husband would no longer have his private parts due to the vicious dog bites causing hemorrhaging and torn ligaments.
The moral to this story is! Men Appreciate Your Family Jewels, use them wisely, be honest with your wives because you never know when something tragic could happen and you could lose them.
© Copyright 2010 nowfaithbeejay (nowfaithbeejay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717213-The-Attack-On-The-Family-Jewels