*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717653-prisoner-of-the-void
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1717653
a very short story that i written at work on my between setups would love any feed back


nothing has ever been or ever was, nor do i know when i have died or in fact if i even lived the color of this world is dull and ugly. night and day both just the same. hot and cold dull on my face. the unforgiving emotions for none.



the hunger i feel rips holes in me. stumbling through the deserted wastelands that many once called home. decaying skin blacken and puss filled rot of the ever devoted hunger. the hunger in gulps me. not a sound i speak or around. the gray skyline turns black. the hunger has no end.



mind is blacken not by choice but from what is deep inside. sense of a higher calling has lost its voice in me. in the body that walks i can only look from inside. the movements control them self adrift on a ship that is my body. forever i shall rot from the inside out.to bite the flesh to turn it red the hunger cries out with a moan.hunger is all i know in this prison of the walking void.guarding my self from pain but inviting it just the same. to feel anything but this hunger, to control my thoughts and movements, can just be dream from beneath and i shall from this day to the end of days walk the same rot away leaving the world just as i came.
© Copyright 2010 Nekrott (nekrotic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717653-prisoner-of-the-void