*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718304-Dr-Dr
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1718304
She had never felt more vulnerable, nor more aroused than she did at this moment in time.
She had never felt more vulnerable, nor more aroused than she did at this moment in time. Her legs held apart and her cunt on display to his eyes. She wondered as she lay there how aware he was of the thin trickle of liquid, that by now had pooled on the leatherette under her buttocks. She held her breathe in anticipation of the moment, when cold metal would first enter her, sliding and opening her up, though not fully. It seemed like an eternity and her inner muscles contracted in small waves of expectancy. She felt its presence before its ouch, but before long the shaft of metal slid into her well lubed cunt, until its full 8 inches lay embedded in her, it took all her concentration not to gasp, not to thrust back onto it nor to allow her buttocks to rise in anticipation of further movement.

His hands brushed her inner thigh, reaching as it was for the screw thread that would open her up fully to his examination. Each turn was like a tug and each turn egged her on. She knew by now that copious amounts of juice were flowing from her, that her clit had already betrayed her engorged as it was, that her lips would be sucking hard on the cold metal, clinging like some alien desperate for its air, in her case the orgasm that would fill her mentally and physically. She sensed the presence of another, female, whispered voices. She heard the rustle of fabric, the recognizable sound of knickers being removed, the kick of shoes, flung under her bed. The nurse came into view, climbed onto the bed and turned away from her, presenting her pert bottom and wet slit to her face, was she supposed to react? She heard also the sound of a zipper the fall of trousers, the heavy flop of a hardening penis, the rhythm of wanking between her thighs.

In her minds eye she saw herself from his view point, purple engorged lips around a shining metal protrusion, a metal shaft opening into a lush pink interior, the thought made her spasm and at the same time a hand slid down her belly and kneaded her clit. She arched her back sucking in a mouth full of air, air filled with the heavy scent of the cunt that lay inches from her mouth. She leant forward taking a mouthful of hot wet lips, which parted to reveal a mass of flesh, liquid, flesh and more liquid. By now she was in a state of ecstasy, he hips lifting and falling, she felt the dr’s hand pushing the device back into her, heard also his staccato breathe, felt the unseen cunt pressing down onto her mouth, her face now buried in glistening hair, the closeness of her anus.

Her tongue explored and delved into its quarry. As fingers squeezed and pressed her clit. She came gushing intense spasms and felt the doctors hot spunk splattering her thigh, and even into her deep recess, along the shining metal tunnel. The nurse above her grinded her pelvis hard onto her face, heard her shout , felt her slump, spurting hot liquid from her cunt onto her face, she’d never tasted a woman's cum before…

The group slowly disengaged itself, retreated to their former roles. She heard the nurse slip back into her shoes, knickers, the sound of the door closing behind her. The Dr, appeared at her side, his cock impressively almost hard again, she turned her head and took it into her mouth, enjoying the remains of cum on its tip, and aware of the next mother load rising already from his balls, gushing into her mouth, spilling out and covering her chin. She ached for her cunt to be released to be allowed to subside to its tight opening, she knew also, that this game had only just begun…
© Copyright 2010 Erotica (eroticaauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718304-Dr-Dr