*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718597-Forgotten-Emotion
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1718597
Love Poem.
Forgotten Emotion
By: Clairvoyant O. Issues

I want is to hear your voice, so send me whispers in the wind. I really want to feel your love, so press your lips against my skin....

Everything that I hold dear, now burns infinity. All my emotions are now gone, I've drowned them in the sea...

This black within my heart, sees the light you have in store. Maybe with some time, my pieces might restore...

If you think you can withstand the nightmare, breathe the evil in. Just please do not destroy what's pure in you, that is something that I've missed...

See here within this darkness, there is nothing not obscene. So the time I spend with you, is short of nothing but a dream...

If you were to ever go, and leave me to myself. The only good I have, will be lost deep within this hell...

Loveless is what I feel, Hopeless, lost and now alone. Heartless I've become, Soulless I have grown...

You have brought out some lost emotions, I had linger in my mind. So this I will acknowledge, I know they were not easy just to find...

I wish you had never found me, I'm a demon through and through.I guess sometimes a demon needs an angel, and mine happens to be you...

I wish cherish you forever, keep your heart safe inside this land. And if something were to happen to you, I would kill all that I find stands!
© Copyright 2010 Clairvoyant O. Issues (amethystraven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718597-Forgotten-Emotion