*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718953-The-Dragon
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1718953
Mary-Lynnette turns into a dragon.
I was on my way to Ash's house.Tonight was the night.I new it.Of course there was the fact that his sisters were out of town,which meant nobody could here what we were doing.I love Ash so much.Wait,what was that?I went to investigate and found a woman and a man.They said together"Hello Mary-Lynnette,we've been expecting you."And with that I was hit over the head and the world went black.



When I woke up I was in a cave.A very dark,damp cave.I was looking around for a way to escape when the man and woman walked in.I sat up straight and asked"Who are you?"The girl smiled and answered"I'm Lily,this is Tom.We're extremely happy to see you."Huh?They were extremely happy to see me?They just kidnapped me!"Why am I here?"We need you're help."With what?"It's a long story."I've got time."You see there are red dragons,silver dragons,green dragons and blue dragons.The blue dragons are only born in a hundred year span and there is usually only one.There are different tribes of dragons.The green dragons live in the forest,the red dragons live in hot places and the silver dragons live in the mountains.Tom is the leader of the green dragon tribe,I'm the leader of the red dragon tribe."So who's the silver dragon tribe leader?"We're looking at her."



Happy Halloween:}
© Copyright 2010 ilovecats (ilovecats at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718953-The-Dragon