*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719008-Goodbye
Rated: · Article · Other · #1719008
Saying good bye isn't always easy. in fact its never easy.
Goodbye's aren't the easiest thing to say and no matter how many times we say it, it never gets any easier, but to say goodbye to one things is to say hello to something new and no matter how many times we say it, goodbyes always hurt each time sometimes more sometimes less but it always hurts as it feels like we are loosing something important from our lives and we won't ever get it back and the truth is, sometimes goodbyes are a good thing as they open the door to new beginnings.

A hello is welcoming someone new into our lives and they sometimes help the pain of loosing the person who we said goodbye to and even though it feels like meeting new people doesn't help much with the loss of someone important it gets better in time, and a goodbye is saying farewell. In love, sometimes a goodbye is needed to start again in life and to give yourself the extra push to start again and carry on with life and keep living. Love, Life and pleasures are the same things and they give the same feeling of happiness to life, and loosing one thing such as a boyfriend/girlfriend or a friend you have known forever is very hard and will seem like the world is crumbling around you.
Saying goodbye to someone something you love is hard, but that's life and life is hard and saying goodbye is one of many hard things that has to be done, in order to give yourself the better chance to live life to the fullest.The key is to look forward and never look back as whats in the past is in the past and it happened for a reason and no matter how badly you want to change it cant be done.You have to carry on no matter who or what you said goodbye to, as its a new beginning and anything is possible. Stay happy and believe in the future as it will take you where you need to be, just go with the flow.
*BigSmile*
© Copyright 2010 TearsforaSmile (tearsforasmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719008-Goodbye