*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719035-The-Nut-That-Cracked-The-Universe
Rated: 13+ · Other · Philosophy · #1719035
As an avid writer and delusional nutbar, i give unto the masses, my honest dream.
At first, the Earth was baron and scarred and the oceans were sand upon broken rock. The sky was scorched and the Sun's heat was unrelenting upon the worn bones of the Great Mother Earth. Dry winds tore definition into the bleak horizon. Lifeless and drowning in despair.
The Great Kings and Cosmic Stars looked down onto the damned planet, giving plentiful mercy from they're breast in the shape of the two Gods, Gaiah, the winged woman, Leviathan, the great serpent. Gaiah, took from her wings twelve feathers, each to dominate one aspect of the world we know today. She placed each feather a mile apart, buried deep in the broken Earth. From each sprouted a sepulchre of unfathomable size. The twelve towers of Gaiah. Leviathan made the soil his home. From beneath the sands and rocks of the dying Earth, the ripples of Leviathan's slithering body surfaced and from this, the sand turned to water and submerged the surface of the planet. From the stomach of the master snake, particles of his lifeforce were spewed out into the Vast Ocean. Life became. (To be continued)
© Copyright 2010 Gentakatus (horrorgoat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719035-The-Nut-That-Cracked-The-Universe