*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719367-Life
by P.A.B.
Rated: GC · Monologue · Philosophy · #1719367
I wrote this piece on life while riding the bus...
The world is a cruel place. A very cruel place indeed. People come and go throughout the earth, yet none of them seem to be happy. Why is that?

Life's a bitch. You've probably heard the phrase before. But what does it exactly mean? Life is a female dog? Life is your ex-girlfriend who posts nasty threats against you on Facebook a week after the breakup? Or perhaps life just won't shut the fuck up? No. I think it's something different. It means that life just fucking sucks. That there is no person, nor organization, nor pastime, nor religion, nor belief, nor art that will save you from the shittiness of this life we all gotta live.

Does this offend you? That I'm saying that the thing we are ALL IN (AKA life) is just fucking terrible and nothing that we do as a comfort to get through it is going to help us make it through life, does that offend you? Good. It offends me too.
© Copyright 2010 P.A.B. (peterb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719367-Life